7

While cleaning the house with Scoups , Mingyu asked Scoups suddenly, Do you believe my sister ?

Your sister ?_ Scoups asked in confusion. I'm talking about Sarang and wait why you look confused , can't cousins be sister?_Mingyu looked serious . You are getting wrong, I was confused because you have two sisters,_he lied  .

Well where was I ? Oh do you believe her words ?_he asked while washing the dishes and Scoups was silent and Mingyu understand it and he was disappointed.

I'll believe her but I think she was still not sure _he tried to explain but he clearly understood that Mingyu looked disappointed.

Well I got it you don't believe her, oh I remembered she asked me if Minghao and Jeonghan believes her or not so I have to ask them , I hope they'll believe her as I don't want her to be disappointed.

Scoups felt disheartened but he tried to make Mingyu understand, I believe her if she says something here then something here but you know I never seen this kind of things so it's hard for me to believe and  _

I understand Hyung , let's move this topic for now and go to sleep and I'm almost done with this dishes. By the way you were very happy today ? _Mingyu asked without looking at him.

Ammm well about our new project_he said but Mingyu looked at him and Scoups got it that he'll tease him . I'll discuss about this new plan later now I'm sleepy,by saying these he left quickly and Mingyu chuckled.

I could've have tell Sarang but I want you to confess your feelings to Sarang by your own  when you'll be full sure about your feelings _Mingyu talked to himself.

After completing his work Mingyu was about to leave the kitchen but he stopped when he heard noises and he groaned in annoyance , Aish this tap but... I closed this hard just few seconds ago._he thought but without wasting any time he closed the tap hard. And I'm not gonna close it even this starts making noises again._ he murmured to himself.

He left the kitchen and went upstairs . He was about to enter his own room but he stopped when he heard noises. He looked at the corner and notice that Woozi's room's door is open widely. He went toward that room . Hyung ? Are you still awa_he stayed silent when he noticed nobody's there. He was shocked but suddenly the fear came back which he forgotten few minutes ago . Without wasting time he was about to leave the room but suddenly the room's door closed with a strong force and Mingyu moved backed in fear . Mingyu lost his shits when he heard gigles from his back and quickly he looked and saw nobody but the widow kept on closing and opening . He didn't think anymore and shouted hard standing in that position without moving a bit . Soon he sighed when he heard his memeber's voice. It was Scoups and Jeonghan.

Why did you closed the door _Scoup said while trying to open this .

I think he wants to prank us _Jeonghan said while brushing his teeth.

Hyung, open the door please _Mingyu sounded  almost like crying. Ani , It's locked from inside I guess _Scoups said yawning. Within a second Mingyu came out and was about to hug them but both of them stopped him at the same time.

Hyung I was so scared but ....why are you brushing your_ Mingyu looked at Jeonghan with shock face. Everyone should brush their teeth before sleeping _Jeonghan sounded different because of him brushing. Mingyu was happy at the fact that both Scoups and Jeonghan sleeps late and this is why they came fast when they heard him screaming .