5

Joshua just explained everything to Dino , it was now Dino's responsibility to clean the rooftop . He climbed on a ladder to fix the light of garden area .After climbing he realised the lights are useless so he was about to climb off but his eyes grew more bigger as usual as he noticed the ladder is moving, it seemed risky so he called Vernon twice loudly.He sighed as someone grabbed the ladder , he lost his balance when he saw it was a girl .

He groaned in pain , but the girl stood silently.He was amused at the fact how the girl was standing so calmly.

Who are you ?_Joshua asked trying to get up , the girl leaned in and tried to help him. Joshua chuckled how the girl tried her best to pull him. But he stands on his own strength.He stared at her. You didn't reply me _he stated making her look at him . She quickly break the eye contact and picked her bag and ran out . Joshua called him from back but she didn't respond.Joshua wanted to follow her but he sprained his legs.

The girl ? I found it scary_Seungkwan said looking everywhere.

What's scary in it ?_Joshua asked and Seungkwan again threw another question Why didn't she respond?

Maybe she deaf _Dino said and Joshua kept quiet. Leave this topic now , I'm so bored _Jun said getting anger but with smile on .

Where's Woozi Hyung ?_Dino said making Seungkwan stand in tensed . Woozi Hyung _Seungkwan fake cried and stopped when Dino burst out laughing as he intentionally said that looking at Woozi who just appeared with messy hair hair and blanket wrapped around himself. Looking at their face Woozi turned and ignored Dino , Seungkwan and Jun's call from his back.

"Oppa , this house is huge and close to our apartment.Now I can meet you anytime" _By saying this Minyeol grabbed Mingyu's hand.

"You can visit anytime you want , and if you want you can stay here too so you'll not have any problem in sharing room and Sarang will get freedom from your torture" _Mingyu said smiling.

"But Sarang and I don't find any problem as  obviously we're sisters"_ Minyeol smiled happily but Mingyu seemed disappointed.

"I did a mistake, why didn't I bring Sarang dammm, you wait here let's me bring our Mother Teresa "_Mingyu caressed her cheek and left her quickly.

Minyeol was looking all over the house downstairs, she smiled when she noticed Dino there and Dino immediately bowed and Minyeol found it cute.

Maknae ?_she asked and Dino nodded with a smile , Do you remember me ?_she dropped another question.

Yes I do_Minyeol was satisfied with his answer.
By the way , where are the other guys ?_her smile dropped while asking this question as she didn't forget anythink.She didn't even let Dino answer .

I want to teach that necklet stealer a lesson_she again added and Dino frowned in confusion.

Necklace stealer ?_Dino asked in confusion.

It's not necklace it's necklet _she tried to correct him .

But aren't this same word?_Dino laughed but stopped laughing after noticing her reaction.