1

Are you sure....that...you lost your ring over here, Scoups said with a annoyed look.

Nae, Don't give me these looks ,you punk .I sometimes accidentally make mistakes,Jeonghan said.

Everyone was busy finding his ring.

I should've brought my camera,Mingyu said while looking at the sky .Dokyeom ignored Mingyu and moved forward but he felt something underneath his feet .He picked up a locket , as soon he wiped the sand and the locket was shinning.

Omo , Dokyeom said loudly, Joshua and Mingyu checked in.

Aigoooo.... It's sparkling, Vernon said while touching the locket.

We can sell it ,Woozi said .

But do you think this is precious?,Wonwoo added.

Let's give it a check at least ,Seungkwan said while taking a sip of his coffee .

This locket looks great but what about my lost ring? ;asked Jeonghan.

Who cares ?, Mingyu murmured but loud enough ..

What huh ? _Jeonghan asked

What Hyung ? I said nothing_Mingyu said trying to act he said nothing.

Woozi told Dino to take the locket with him and go to check... So Dino offered Hoshi with him.

Hoshi and Dino entered....

Hoshi's smile made everyone's doubt clear without him even speaking.

I knew it , Myungho said rolling his eyes.

My hands and eyes can't decieve me, Dokyeom said dramatically while looking at his hand.

Wait,a minute Hyung; the locket is not what we expected but the stone_
, Dino was about say but he stopped as none was giving him attention but Hoshi gave him a sign to say silent.

Jeonghan took the locket from Hoshi and stared at it.

My hands can't decieve me ,Dokyeom again said but normally.

Sometimes they can decieve _Wonwoo said as he wanted to console Dokyeom.

Jeonghan hyung , how can lost that precious ring ?, Seungkwan asked .

This locket is so good, Jeonghan said while looking at the locket without giving attention to Seungkwan .

Scoups , Seungkwan and Myungho were very pissed. They left the topic and were busy talking at another topic.Everyone is busy talking but Dino and Hoshi were silent through the whole conversation. It seems like they wanna say something but the time was not appropriate.

11 members having conversation while they were waiting for Jeonghan and Scoups. Within a minute Scoups appeared.

Jeonghan is coming, lemme bring ours_Scoups said while looking at Mingyu's cousin Sarang who was working.