4

After cleaning they all went to their room, I don't wanna sleep alone, can I share any of your room ?_ Seungkwan said looking at Wonwoo, Dino and Vernon .

Don't worry, I bet Hoshi and Dokyeom will join you _Wonwoo putting his hand on Seungkwan's shoulder.

I don't think so because Hoshi Hyung looked tired and Dokyeom Hyung is scared like Seungkwan too_Dino said and Vernon agreed.

But still they don't have any guarantee so I'm going to my room quickly _Wonwoo said walking fast and ignoring Seungkwan.Seungkwan looked disappointed but he looked towards Dino , before Seungkwan could say anything Dino ran towards his room breaking their eye contact.

What do they think? I don't understand ..huh
they couldn't say no so they're indirectly doing _Seungkwan was about to complete but he looked at Vernon emotionless face .

It's okay for me if you sleep on the floor _Vernon said with that same look, by saying this he opened his room's door and Seungkwan folowed him. Vernon layed on his bed and meanwhile Seungkwan was making his bed and started talking.

You know how I felt , it was so scary .I think Jeonghan Hyung and Wonwoo Hyung were right . After everything was finalised Jeonghan Hyung and Wonwoo Hyung were doubting on that girl....her name ?....Midori , they felt like she was hiding something and I also noticed she was tensed when we ask her a question. She was suspicious, I also think that ....Vernon are you listening?_Seungkwan asked as he noticed Vernon not responding, when he carefully looked he saw him sleeping .

Aish...how can he sleep so quickly...maybe he's tired but now I feel like there only me alone in this room, I'm scared_by saying this he quickly layed and covered himself with blanket.

Woozi was trying to sleep , although he was tired but still he couldn't sleep. It's hard for him to sleep in a new environment. The bed pillow everything was comfortable but still he couldn't find the comfortness .

He looked at the mirror and brushed his hair and again walked for a while then he opened the window to view outside, the view was not mesmerising as he thought.He could only see leaves of tree which was so close that he could only see leaves and hear noises of insects. He didn't liked the room at all now. Before closing the window he stopped as he heard someone humming, this was kinda strange but he ignored it and closed the window. But he felt like it's coming from another room , he thought it's coming from Mingyu's room as it's next to him but he remembered that Mingyu , Minghao and Jeonghan offered him to join downstairs as they'll eat and drink, now it was cleared that no one is there at Mingyu's room , so it's coming from the corner room which he saw locked before entering his own room.

He didn't think much and tried to sleep while wrapping himself with blanket.

Next Morning,

Scoups sighed after she left but smiled remembering how she smiled while handing him the coffee. He glanced at his coffee before taking a sip .He was very satisfied with their new house as it was so close that now he can come anytime he want. He thought how good it would've if she stays in the same house afterall she's Mingyu's own cousin . But he always concerned about Sarang more than Mingyu.

He thought how could two young ladies live alone when they they have brother like Mingyu , although Mingyu visits them regularly  and takes care of them a lot.