2

Mingyu called his sister Minyeol as he wanted to introduce her to everyone before leaving.

Minyeol glared at Jeonghan but he didn't pay attention as he was rubbing the locket with his hand which Minyeol tried to steal few minutes before.

After they all left the place Minyeol went to help her cousin Sarang.

Do Oppa's friends always come here?_she asked while looking at Sarang.

They are now almost like my regular customers _she said smiling You know they are very funny, chaotic and friendly.I laugh a lot whenever they come but why are you asking that all of sudden?_Sarang asked Minyeol who looked kinda stressed.

I was thinking how a guy guessed that I'm Oppa's one and only sister . Did Oppa told everyone before?_Minyeol said.

Wow you're thinking about this tiny matter._Sarang said and added By the way who guessed it ?

The last guy _Minyeol said.

Last guy ? Umm... the guy who was thin and have thin voice?_Sarang asked .

I didn't notice that much _by saying this Minyeol touched her neck and her eyes widden.

Where's my necklet ?_Minyeol said looking at Sarang.

Necklace?_Sarang asked.

No, necklet _she said almost like crying.

But I think they are similar _Sarang said without giving damn.

Whatever, find it Sarang_Minyeol said while looking at the floor but she got flashbacks.

Don't worry I know everything,this happens with me often whenever I bump with someone _the guy told this lines to her while giving her evil smile and Minyeol understood everything.

I'm sure it was him_Minyeol screamed and Sarang wasn't getting anything.

Should we talk to that landowner today that we're finalising it_Seungkwan asked looking at Scoups and Woozi. Scoups nodded and said _Even it's decided but still check again for the last time as we don't want any problem. Seungkwan nodded.

Don't do something embarrassing there_Woozi said while waving with emotionless face .

Seungkwan, Hoshi , Dokyeom, Dino , Jeonghan and Wonwoo entered the big house again and was waiting for the landowner.

Well where's the _Wonwoo didn't said anything as a woman quickly came running towards them and bowed.

Hello I'm here to talk with you guys, last time my cousin showed you this house _she said.

You are ?_Seungkwan asked

I'm Midori and my father is the landowner _she said and her accent was different.

After looking at her Dokyeom and Hoshi looked at each other and smiled.

Why are you both smiling _Wonwoo asked literally whispering.

Yeppeuda_Hoshi said while glancing at her again.

Seungkwan was the only one talking to her and five of them were talking among themselves.