With great difficulty, these four words came out of Anokhi’s mouth. Her throat was choked. Seeing her so emotional, Shobha hugged her and said lovingly, “There is no need to thank you. Come on, wipe your tears quickly.” Saying this, Shobha first wiped Anokhi’s tears and then took a red heart shaped balloon and a red rose in her hand and gave her.

“What is this for?  “ , When Anokhi did not ask, Shobha said, “ Today is Valentine's Day, isn't it Anokhi?”

" What is this Valentine's Day?", Anokhi asked again and Rohit was a little surprised and said, "Chhoti bhabhi, you don't know about Valentine's Day."

"No", Anokhi shook her head and said, then Shobha smiled and said, "On Valentine's Day we give gifts , flowers, chocolates to the person we love. That's why this is from me. Because I love you very much Anokhi."

"And we also.", saying this everyone took a heart shaped balloon in their hands and handed over a rose to Anokhi.

Now Anokhi had a lot of balloons and roses in her hand. Anokhi was looking at everyone and was getting emotional. Everyone gave her the balloon and flower in their hands, but Surekha was still standing with the balloon and rose in her hand. She did not give it to Anokhi and seeing this Anokhi became a little sad.

Ajay said to Surekha, "Surekha, don't I want to give it to you?"

"I will give it but I have one condition.  " , Surekha said and Anokhi started looking at her.

Surekha came near Anokhi and said, " Didi tell her to call me only Chachi ji from today onwards. I swear on diamonds Didi, I don't want to hear Choti Malikan from her mouth anymore, I am bored."

On hearing Surekha's words, Anokhi as well as Shivaay, Rohit, Riya, Shivika and Praveen were also shocked, but Shobha, Ajay and Rishidhar ji had a smile on their lips.

Anokhi was looking at Surekha with her eyes wide open, so Surekha said, " Why are you staring at me with your big eyes  like this? Tell me, will you call me Chachi ji?"

Anokhi smiled and nodded her head in yes, but then thinking something, she quickly started nodding in no, seeing her everyone got confused.

Surekha said, " What is this? Are you saying yes or no? "

Anokhi immediately said, “No, I will not call you chachi ji.”

“Why?” Surekha asked , so Anokhi said softly, “He does not like me calling you all like family. He gets angry and also punishes you.”

Hearing Anokhi's words, everyone understood that Anokhi was talking about Rishabh. Everyone started looking at each other. Rishabh also heard her. He remembered the day when he had called Anokhi to the office.

He said in his mind, “You can call her Cupcake. Because from now on, this family is yours too.”

Just then Rishidhar ji came forward and stroked Anokhi's head and said, “Don't worry about him at all. You can call whatever you want. I will also see how he gets angry at you. Now if he says anything to you, I will punish him. I will hit him with this stick of mine.” Saying this, Rishidhar ji showed his stick to Anokhi.

Everyone started smiling after listening to her but Anokhi held the stick and said, “No, don’t hit him with the stick. He will get hurt.”

Seeing Anokhi worrying for Rishabh, Shobha started looking at her carefully.

Shivika teased Anokhi and said, “Oh wow, little angel, you are so worried about your husband.”

Then Shivaay also said, “Oh, don’t worry so much. Nothing is going to happen to him even after hitting him with a stick.”