Chapter 13. Gift

Guys do vote and comment.

Your comments and votes
keeps me motivated.

Also tell me how was the chapter.

Author's POV

As soon as Shanaya spoke those last words Ira raised her hand to slap Shanaya but before Ira could do anything a hard slap landed on Shanaya's cheek and the person slapped her was Geetanjali ji.

And the men took no seconds to roar.

"Mind your fucking language when you talk to my wife otherwise I'll burn you alive." ( Ranvijay )

"Control your words when you talk to my princess." (Sekhar ji)

"Miss Shanaya don't you dare say anything like that about my daughter." (Akash ji)

"Miss Shanaya Khanna mind your language when you talk to my Bhabi." (Sahir)

"Miss Khanna mind your tone and language when you talk to my gudiya." (Piyush)

"Control your fucking tongue when you talk to my doll or I'll cut it without giving a second thought to my decision." (Kunal)

Shanaya was shocked listening to all this.

As all the men warned Shanaya, Samar was silent then he came forward with his hands in his pocket and continued

"Miss Shanaya Khanna I know a lot of ways to show a murder as an accident after all I'm a lawyer so think before you speak anything about my bhabi." Samar said in a cold tone and Ira was surprised at this tone of his as this was the first time when Samar has used his cold tone.

"Tumhe kya lagta hai tum jaisi ladkiya kabhi meri choice thi? And what did you asked inki awkad kya hai? Biwi hai meri. Mrs. Ira Ranvijay Rathore hai yeh inki awkad tumse bohot jayada hai mind it. Aur kya bol rahi thi mai kabhi inhe nahi dekhunga?" Ranvijay chuckles and comes close to Ira and cupped her face, looked in her eyes and continued :" Mera baas chale toh mai inhe apni puri zindagi bina palka jhapkaya dekhu." Ranvijay pecked Ira's forehead and further added :" And I deserve a partner like her, not like you who doesn't even know how to give respect to others. And one more thing woh mere sath kuch bhi kare I repeat kuch bhi no one has the right to question her not even me." Ranvijay outrage on Shanaya.

Geetanjali ji held Shanaya's arm in a tight grip and made sure that it leaves mark over there  "Meri beti ke bare mai tumha itna nahi bolna chahiya tha now be ready to face the consequences." Then She looked at Ranvijay and said :" yeh ladki isko pura India mai kisi bhi company mai I repeat not in a single company either it is a big or a small company she should never get a job in her whole life make sure of it. Inhe bhi toh pata chale inki awkad kya hai jo dusro ko awkad dikhane chali thi."

Saying she pulled her out of the meeting room and ordered her:" Come downstairs using the stairs don't you dare to take the other lift."

Saying she took the lift and all followed Geetanjali ji and went downstairs and waited for Shanaya. After 20 minutes she came. Her condition had become very bad as she was wearing high heels and her leg has already twisted in the meeting room and now she descended the stairs from 44th floor.

Geetanjali ji held her hand and threw her out of the office.

All the employees were looking at Ira and Geetanjali ji.

"Kaun hai yeh ladki jiska liya Geetanjali ma'am itna gussa mai Shanaya ko nikal diya?" "Kaun hai yeh?" "Ranvijay sir ki kya lagti hai yeh?" This were the only questions the employees were whispering to each other but they didn't dare to ask it loudly as they know the consequences.