Chapter 9. Engagement shopping

Guys do vote and comment
to keep me motivated please
Puppy eyes

Important*

If anyone is interested in making the characters instagram ID then please dm me. Urgent

Author's POV

Days passed like this and only 2 days were left for engagement so Ira took leave from school as she has to go for shopping.

Priya called her in the morning: "Bhabi mai apka sath chalungi shopping apko koyi problem toh nahi hai na?"

"No never I don't have any problem Priyu. Do one thing you get ready I'll pick you up from home." Ira decided to meet Jay before going for shopping.

Ira quickly went to the bathroom and got ready for the day.

Ira's outfit 👆

"Aku tu ready rehena mai tujha pick kar lungi ok." Ira called Akanksha and informed her.

"Ok mai ready rahungi tu tension maat le." Akanksha replied her.

Ira came downstairs for breakfast. Ranvijay has appointed a new cook in Kapoor's house only for Ira so that she can have a proper meal and has also warned Abhay that neither him nor his family members should yell on Ira or treat her badly. In short Ira is now living a beautiful life the life she has always prayed for.

"Tum shopping pe ja rahi ho?" Meenakshi ji asked Ira.

"Hmm." Ira always tried to ignore them and respond them in the shortest way possible.

"Maa what I was saying ki Ira ki choice toh bohot he kharab hai kiu na mai uska sath shopping pe chali jau. I'll help her to choose a perfect dress for her engagement." Esha said to her mother but in her mind she was planning to just ruin her mood and also to ruin her engagement day.

"Ha mami I'll also go with Esha di and Ira di." Tina joined Esha.

Ira was shocked to listen to the word di from Tina's mouth because Tina always called her with her name but today she was becoming extra sweet.

"Ok I don't have any problem you guys can come with me." Ira don't want any drama so she decided to take them with her.

Ira completed her breakfast and went outside. A car was already waiting for Ira. Tina and Esha were going towards the car when Ira stopped them :"Do one thing you guys take a cab and come to Rathore's mansion this car is for me so..... excuse me please." Ira sat inside the car and instructed the driver "chaliya kaka."

Esha and Tina are still in a shock to see the bold side of Ira. They never thought that Ira could deny them or say something on their face.

Esha got angry :"Bohot jayada attitude agaya hai isme iski engagement maina kharab nahi kiya na toh mera nam Esha Kapoor nahi."