Chapter 3. Hum logo ko Ira pasand hai

At Rathore's mansion

Author's POV

It was evening time and guests have already started coming for the party.

Ranvijay came back from office and went to his room. He took a cold shower and changed his office suit and came downstairs.

He was talking to some business mans when his eyes fell on Abhay Kapoor. Ranvijay know Kapoor family because Samar had given the family pictures to him in the morning. He looked around and find Abhay's wife and elder daughter but he was surprised that they didn't bring their younger daughter Ira.

He saw that Esha and her mother was talking to his family.

After a while his mother called him and told him that his dadu wants to meet him. He went to his dadu's room.

Ranvijay: "Dadu apna bulaya?"

Anand ji: "Ha beta ji bulaya. Woh apse kuch zaruri baat karni thi." he replied looking towards Ranvijay.

Ranvijay: "Ji dadu boliya na kya baat hai?" he asked and he was sure that something is wrong.

Anand ji: "Beta hum logo ne apka liya ak ladki pasand kiya hai umeed hai apko koyi dikkat nahi hai iss cheez se. Aab apki umar ho rahi hai apko shaadi kar ke apna parivar banana padega." he said very softly trying to make Ranvijay understand.

Ranvijay was shocked listening to him but he thought that his dadu was correct after all so he didn't argue this time instead of arguing he calmly asked him about the girl they have chosen for him.

Anand ji: "Abhay Kapoor ki badi beti Esha hum sabko bohot pasand hai. Agar aap chahe toh ussa baat kar sakta hai bohot achha ladki hai humne usa pasand kiya hai apka liya."

Ranvijay got another shock of the day he was so confused that he couldn't form words to say. Meanwhile the whole family came to the room and Anand ji told them he has agreed to marry. Everyone was so happy after listening to Anand ji.

But suddenly Ranvijay yelled: "Baas kijiya aap log. Aap logo ne ak bar bhi ladki dekh ne se pehela mujhse baat ki? Agar mujha koyi ladki pasand hai toh? Maina shaadi ka liya haa kiya hai par ladki mujha pasand nahi."

Geetanjali ji was shocked to listen to his son's words so to calm the situation she came forward and cupped Ranvijay's cheeks and asked: "Beta agar tu ne ladki pasand ki hai toh hum logo ko koyi problem nahi hai, woh toh hum logo ko laga ki sayad tujha koyi pasand nahi hai isiliya hum logo ne pasand kiya. Tu bata na kaun hai woh ladki hum log ussa milna pasand karenga isma kya problem hai. Aur agar ladki ke parivar walo ko problem nahi hoga toh hum log shaadi ki baat aga badhayenga."

Ranvijay's reply gave them another shock: "Mujha Kapoor's ki choti beti Ira pasand hai aur mai ussa shaadi karna chahta hoon."

Samar: "Bhai Ira Kapoor matlab woh ladki but you know nothing about her we got only little information about her."

Ranvijay looked at Samar and asked: "Then what about Esha I don't know her also then why should I marry her? About Ira I still have little information but Esha we don't know anything. "

Anand ji: "Achha baas bohot ho gaya hum log kal Kapoor's ke ghar jayenga and unki choti beti ka hath mangenge apni Ranvijay ka liya. So unha inform kar dena aaj raat ko ki hum log kal unka waha jayenga."

Sekhar nodded his head and after this Ranvijay left the room and then everybody looked at each other and started laughing.

Priya said thanks God at last billi ne ghanti pehen he liya without showing any tantrums.

Next day

At Rathore's Mansion

Ranvijay's POV