Chapter 12. Running competition

Do vote and comments guys
to keep me motivated.

Also tell me which part you liked.

Your comments mean a lot to me.

I edited and posted this chapter while completing my project which needs to be submitted on Monday😮‍💨

Ranvijay's POV

I came back home after dropping Ira at her house and met her father secretly. I warned him that his wife has hurt my Ira today if she does this again I'll make their life hell.

I took a hot shower and came outside when someone knocked on my door.

"Yes come in." I said looking at my reflection in the mirror.

"Mujha tujhse kuch puchna tha Ranvijay. Are you free right now?" Kunal and Piysh is here and Kunal sounds serious. Kunal is never serious he always jokes but whenever he is serious then you must know that something big has happened.

"Yeah I'm free tell me what happened you sound so serious. Has something happened?" I sat on the sofa and they sat on the bean bag that was kept beside the sofa.

"Actually hum dono ko Ira se related kuch baat karni thi." This time Piyush said.

I became serious hearing Ira's name." Kya baat karni hai batao?"

"Look Ranvijay I know something has happened to Ira. That wound on her wrist she told us that was due to the bangles but I have bought those bangles and I'm sure aisa he tut nahi gaya hoga woh jarur kisine uska hath jor se pakda tha isilya yeh hua. Why would I bring such stuff that will hurt my doll?" Kunal sounds serious and I thought to tell them about her family.

"Actually uski maa...."

"Not only her mom also her sister." My words were cut by my mom she suddenly interrupted me and I was shocked that she also knows something.

"Yes bhai mom is right bhabi ki behen ko kuch toh problem hai." This time it was Priya who came behind mom. They both sat on the sofa.

"Kya baat hai maa kuch hua hai kya?" I asked her.

Author's POV

"Aaj tum dono ka engagement se pehela Esha mere paas ayi thi....." and Geetanjali ji said all the things Esha said her but she haven't told about one thing and that is Ira was forced by someone. She hid it from them.

"Ha bhai uss din hum log shopping pe gaye tha and Esha di snatched the lehenga which I had choose for bhabi and that lehenga should be wore by a bride. I felt like she was trying to take the limelight from bhabi and not only that when the staff showed us the lehenga which you had choose for bhabi she tried to take that also." Priya also tells about all the things happened in shopping.

Then Ranvijay told them how her family treats her and how he had offered her father a huge money so that he accepts the alliance.

Everyone was shocked listening to me.

"Mai uss Abhay Kapoor ko zinda jala dunga meri gudiya ko usne hurt kaise kiya ." Piyush get up fuming in anger.

"Piyush tu aisa kuch nahi karega waisa bhi maine usko pehela he blackmail kiya hai so woh Ira ko aab koyi bhi takleef nahi dega." I told him so that he controls his anger.

Author's POV

Days were passing like this everyday Ira goes to school with the driver which Ranvijay has hired for her and when her school hours end Ranvijay picks her from school and drops her home. Sometimes they goes for dinner. In short their life was going well. Ira was getting more close to Ranvijay and now she have changed a lot she takes stand for herself she asks questions looking in his eyes and many more.