A Miracle

"Hello there little Smg5!" Mario bent down at her while she was in her little playpen area, "Tomorrow Christmas! Can ya believe it?"

Smg5 only smiled up at Mario while Mario did the same; she was put there to ensure she wouldn't be crawling all over the place while the rest of the crew started preparing for Christmas. Smg4 and Smg3 have been so caught up with 5 that the holidays completely flew over their heads so Smg4 made it his goal to make sure that they would have the best Christmas ever. He and Smg3 were decorating the tree while everyone else was busy trying to help out as well except Mario, he did his own thing.

"Alright, one more bulb, and then we should be done decorating the tree!" Smg4 exclaimed.

"Yeah for like 50th time," Smg3 groaned, "Those are 3 hours of my life I'm never getting back."

"You're so dramatic,"

"Real rich coming from you..."

They both stood back and looked at the enormous tree and its bright colors; Colors that showed the real spirit of Christmas but the longer 4 looked at it he still felt like something was off, "Hmmm...somethings not right..."

"Oh hell no, I am not redecorating this dumb tree again." Smg3 began to walk away, "I'm going to check up on 5..."

"You do that..."

Smg4 was still lost in thought but a loud slam coming from the door snapped him out of his head, they looked behind them and saw Meggy, Tari, and Saiko bolting the door shut behind them; All 3 of them looked worried but Meggy being the only one covered in snow

Meggy was panting, "Word to the wise, don't go outside..."

"Is everything okay?" Smg4 asked, "You guys look...rough..."

"We almost got caught in a massive snowstorm," Tari heaved a breath, "Nearly blew Meggy away and most of the decorations we had..."

"Snowstorm?" Smg3 raised an eyebrow, "That's weird, I didn't hear anything about a snowstorm today..."

"HEY GUYS! COME CHECK IT OUT!" They all turned their attention to the other room when they heard Bob calling out for them so out of curiosity, they all scrambled over there; Smg3 collecting Smg5 as he left. Everyone surrounded the computer Bob was at seeing a live report of the snowstorm; It looked like a big white mess out there.

"Woah...let's make a snowman!" Mario gleefully said.

"Dang...looks really bad out there..." 3 commented, "How long is it going to last?"

"Hm, let me check." Bob quickly checked on the online weather site but to everyone's shock turns out that this snowstorm was going to last for a full 48 hours, "WHAT?"

Meggy gave a small gasp, "So it's going to last on Christmas too?"

"Ah, fu-..." Smg4 was about to curse but then he could feel Smg3 looking at him with darts in his eyes, "Well now it looks like we're stuck in here for Christmas..."

"Oh my poor kid," Smg3 looked down at 5, "Looks like Smg4 ruined Christmas for you." Smg5 then again looked like she didn't care as much or even had a clue as to what was going on.

"Hey!"

"Well, at least things can't get any worse right?" Mario foolishly said because right after that pretty little sentence, the lights started to flicker and then the power shut off leaving nothing but pairs of eyeballs in the dark.

"Mario...I hate you..."

"Okay, so good news and bad news..." Meggy closed the door behind her, she just climbed her way out of the cellar. "Bad news is that it's so cold it chilled the backup generators..."