A Child...

"No, no, no, no, no, no." Smg4 paced back and forth across his room, "T-this can't be happening right now."

"Hey, can you stop doing that? You're making me nervous..." Mario was jittery himself because not only did he not get to eat but he and Smg4 had a much bigger problem on their hands and that problem was still sound asleep in a basket. They had no clue what to think at first so the only thing that Smg4 did was bring the baby inside to hide her away so that nobody else would find out but now they were both on edge about what to do next.

Smg4 continued to pace the room, "This is...really bad..."

"Oh really? ya think?" Mario felt himself start to stiffen, "How are you going to fix this?"

"Me? Why me?"

"Because you brought it in,"

"It was either that or leave the kid outside,"

"I don't see the issue,"

Smg4 groaned, "This is serious Mario."

"Well, leave me out of your "serious" problems, I'm out." Mario started to head for the door but just before he could Smg4 clinged himself onto his legs, "Hey! What are doing!?"

"You can leave me here man, I don't know how to handle a kid!"

"Well, I sure as hell ain't!"

"Then who?" When Smg4 asked that question he paused to let it settle in his train of thought for a while until the answer hit him like a freight train.

Mario kicked Smg4 off his legs, "Well?"

"I think...I know who..." Smg4 collected himself off of the ground, "It's going to be pretty hard to explain though..."

"Who?" Mario's curiosity peaked when Smg4 reached out for his phone only to dial up some numbers; Smg4 gulped as he waited in eager expectation for the other line and just like that, he picked up.

Smg3 sighed as he banged outside the castle doors, wondering why Smg4 sounded like a lunatic over the phone; Well, Smg3 knew there could be a lot of reasons why 4 would sound like an idiot but this time when he didn't quite sound like he lost his mind, more like he lost his cool.

Smg3 became irritated as he knocked on the door once more, "Oi! idiot! Hello? I'm here!"

Smg4 then flew open the door with a hint of relief in his eyes but they seemed crazy to Smg3, "3! Thank goodness you're here!"

"What is this about 4-?"

"Just come inside! I'll explain it to you later!" Smg4 was quick to pull Smg3 inside the castle and close the door as tight as he could.

"Uh, 4?" Smg3 felt stand-offish by that welcoming, "You seem...tense."

"Tense? No, no, not at all!" He nervously chuckled, "I'm...perfectly fine."

"Yeah something is clearly wrong, what is going on here on 4? Why did you call me?" Smg3 stomped his foot, "I was in the middle of a stream so this better be important."

"Uh...I uh," Smg4 then started to feel the tension in his shoulders, "I...I'm not sure how to explain this but uh...maybe it's best if I show you."

"If you show me a dead body, I'm not helping you hide it."

"It's not a dead body dumbass it's...more complex than that."

Smg3 was now intrigued by what he meant by that, "Okay then, show me."