20. RADHIKA

The next day I woke up with a hangover at Jiya's place. Thanks to God it was Sunday.

I was red like a tomato when she told me that Avyukta himself came here to drop me and he even picked me up to get me inside when I couldn't walk on my own. I received some of his text asking whether I was okay or not and about my hangover.

"Babe he's good looking but so annoying."

"How can you say that? I mean you don't even know him."

"He was literally arguing with me that he cares for you more than I do, your senior is delusional asf."

"He does care for me."

"Hawww, what are you saying? You bloody traitor." And with that she hit me with her pillow and we indulged in a pillow fight.

___

It's been three days and I have not seen Rahul and Avyukta in campus. I texted and even called Rahul asking what happened but he didn't reply clearly. As for Avyukta I didn't called or texted him because I didn't wanted to invade his personal space maybe he was busy with something, so I asked Natasha about them but she was also clueless.

She asked me to come to Avyukta's place where all three of them were going to meet. I denied at first but then I agreed, maybe I'll get a glimpse of him because of this reason. Also, I'll get to know what the hell has happened that they're not here in college.

As soon as the door of Avyukta's flat opened my eyes were blessed with his half naked body. Seeing him half naked wearing that curb chain my own body heated like I was a resistor which is not turned off after using for a long time.

He blinked twice as if he was unable to believe that I was also there along with Natasha. But then Natasha asked us to not stare at each other too much. And told Avyukta to put on a damn t-shirt. Rahul came shortly after us.

After talking to Rahul and Avyukta, Natasha and I got to know that both of them got suspended for a week because they broke some rules.

When Natasha was busy talking to Avyukta, I spoke to Rahul about him and Jiya. I had to show him our photos to make him believe me that she was really my bestfriend. Finally it was all clear now.

We were about to leave when Avyukta steadied me from my shoulders to let Rahul moved ahead. I was confused but then he mouthed 'stay'.

"Why?" I asked but he didn't reply instead he said

"Please" I had to prevent myself from melting right there.

"No no she won't do this again." Rahul said and started dragging me with him.

"She will." Avyukta told him and turned to me.

"Okay okay guys! Why do you want me to stay?" I asked.

"I wanna talk about the party day." Avyukta said clearing his throat.

"What about that day?" My eyebrows arched as I questioned.

"You don't remember?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You really don't remember anything?" Seeing me shaking my head he let out a sigh and palmed his face.

A small eye to eye talk happened between Rahul and Avyukta before Rahul left me alone with him.

"Okay tell me what do you wanted to talk about?"

"I...I wanted to..um do you really not remember what happened that night?"

"Don't scare me, if I did something stupid just tell me already."