6. RADHIKA

I was running late, so I walked quickly till the faint sound of subtle aarti and ringing bells reached my ears. I was breathing heavily but by the time I reached at Temple premises, I was relaxed because inspite of being late I didn't miss much.

As I started singing aarti after joining my hands and closing my eyes, I got lost. Sacred sense engulfed me, solace, serenity, divinity, purity, ingenious, reverent all these words together could not define the kind of feeling I was going through.

I started coming to Govind Devji temple with mumma a year ago. After some months of regular visits, I realised that there's nothing beyond Krishna, Krishna is life, Krishna is love, Krishna is world, Krishna is everything.

Threads of my thoughts broke when I caught a glimpse of something. Someone. And the possibility of that someone to be Avyukta Bharadwaj was literally 100% because he's standing there but in a fraction of second he disappeared. Perhaps he was never there, you might have seen someone else, a voice echoed in my mind. Shut up, he was there. I saw him with my own pair of eyes, another voice said from inside of my mind.

While walking in temple premises, I busied my self in phone as I started replying Jiya's text in which she's saying 'when will you make your yummy cheese pasta for me' with a puppy eyes emoji. I don't know why she sends these manipulative texts when she knows I won't deny her.

Huh.

''By the way, did you tell me the reason for arriving late?'' Mumma asked turning back.

'' oh sorry, actually we were practicing for our freshers party introduction. '' I answered matching her steps.

''You didn't tell me earlier?!'' She inquired sitting on a bench.

'' In fact I didn't even know.'' I said taking a seat near her!

'' how can it be possible.'' she said eyeing me.

'' But it is, they suddenly called each and every student from first year and started telling us about function and all. And that we'll have to stay there for one more extra hour till the function.'' I explained.

She asked some more questions related to function and I filled her up with every necessary detail that is there will be two events first one in college which will be introduction event in which we'll have to perform a dance along with intro and second one will be party kinda thing in some club or whatever.

I was not so much excited for second event as much as I was for first one because of dance performance. I was so excited to listen that we'll have to perform in college. #omg #couldn'twait!.

I wast lost in my thoughts when mumma said

'' ab ghar chale, laado?''

[should we go home now?]

''haa mumma chalo'' I replied and we started walking towards exit. If you're wondering who's laado then let me tell you it's me! Mumma calls me laado since the day I was born.

[okay, let's go]

I was walking behind mumma because I was busy in my phone again. I suddenly felt a rough hand wrapping around my arm and it pulled me in such a way that my hair strands were all over my face, as I was about to shout a hand nearly double the size of mine, came to stop me from shouting.

One hand on my mouth (which covered half of my nose also) and the other one gripping both my hands.

That person lightly freed my hands and I made a failed attempt to push the person away but as soon as he tucked my hair strands behind my ear, I fully opened my partially opened eyes to see that I was in a dark room, not so dark that I couldn't see who the hell was this person and as realisation sat in I found a pair of Dark brown eyes staring at me, beautiful black hair and face with sharp features.