9. RADHIKA

Every one was quiet until Rahul turned a little bit and said
"Oye, I have something for you." After receiving a questioning look from me he pulled out two KitKat bars from his bag and gave them to me.

"You know what, I love you so much!" I told him making shinchan eyes and pinching his cheeks.

Putting one in my bag I divided other in four equal parts and handed two to Rahul for him and Bhaiya. I turned towards a non-existent person who was sitting beside me to see him already staring at me and noticing every activity of mine.

I forwarded my hand to give him that piece of chocolate and he lightly shaked his head in a clear 'no'. I then placed that piece in his palm and said "you're not saying no to me ever again. okay?" to which he nodded, then smiled fully so that I could see all his teeth, blinking his eyes he did that eye thing he does everytime and ate it.

I noticed that his elder brother was paying attention to each and every moment between us and I found it a little bit awkward but I didn't mind it anyways.

We finally reached there and as decided in car we started from Amer palace and Devi Mata temple. Rahul, Suyash bhaiya and I removed our shoes and slippers and Rahul went to take prasad. I then noticed suyash bhaiya making a video of place telling each and every detail about palace and temple in it. So I turned my head in Avyukta's direction and gave him a questionable look.

"Please don't mind him. He's recording this video so that he can show it to Priti Bhabhi later." He said coming closer to me and leaned against a tree. Yes this place is having trees. There is this open place outside the main temple which is covered with red stones but there are gaps in between in which trees are grown.

"I don't mind him. It's totally okay it's just..." I stopped as I couldn't find the exact word to articulate the feeling.

"Romantic?" He asked and I turned towards him. His face slightly tilted in my direction, his hair a little bit wavy, falling onto his face on one side making him look absolutely dashing, his curb chain hanging freely out of his t-shirt, his hands covered in loose shirt hidden in pockets of his jeans. Everything about him looking so good that I couldn't not stop myself from contemplating. I noticed one more thing that he was still inside his shoes.

"No...um I mean yes." I said looking away in other direction from where I heard Rahul clearing his throat.

I heard my senior chuckle at my sudden action of diverting my gaze from him. He then called his brother and we moved to go inside the temple but Avyukta didn't enter the gate.

"He won't come inside." His brother said as I asked Rahul 'what's with him not coming inside?'

"It's his story to tell. Come on let's go." Rahul told me and three of us went inside.

After we were done with our darshan, suyash bhaiya got busy in his phone and he was barely paying attention to the rest three of us. After some minutes Rahul got a call and he also got busy leaving me and Avyukta alone.

I suggested Avyukta to accompany me towards the stalls of various items till both the boys are done with their calls to which he gladly agreed.

I started from a stall on which a lot of bangles of different types were spread in a big basket and a lady was sitting near it with a kid. The boy look like he's 8-10 year old and he was playing with tipi-tipi top.

I bent towards the basket & started seeing Bangles and from the corner of my eye I saw Ayukta leaned down to brush his hand in the boys' head and started chatting with him.

He asked him his name and the boy replied with Madhav. Avyukta said my name is kanha too, and they both giggled. NGL It was cute.

Madhav asked Avyukta to play that game with him. FYI in tipi-tipi top we tell what the person is on the basis of their favourite colour and number.