5. AVYUKTA

Nothing can be better than this, I'm sipping my favourite chocolate shake which maa prepared with so much love, with one of my favourite site which is of my girl obviously...in the dress of my favourite colour.

Today Radhika was wearing a blue dress with small white flower kind structure printed on it and she's looking incredibly beautiful in it that a urge to tell her that is developed inside me, I'd been dying to talk to her, to listen her voice but it would be awkward to go and tell her 'you look pretty' so suddenly and in uneven way.

I'll have to think of something that can make her happy as well because today she'd be exhausted after her anatomy classes.

She's standing at some distance from football court with her friend, her hands folded and she's carefully listening to what her friend is saying pointing towards boys on football court. Grateful that she's isn't pointing at me because I'm shamelessly staring in that direction only.

Rahul and I were standing in front of notice board and staring at list of second year students who were going to do the arrangements of the fresher's party.

From our batch both Rahul, me and two girls Natty and Ayesha were selected by professor. From batch two, Sanidhya and three girls were selected and from third batch, two girls and Karan, another football player from our team and other boy named Ritvik were chosen.

We were called by professor Manish for discussion and meeting regarding fresher's party at 11 am so we all decided to go there together. Both I and Rahul were in football practice and Natty was there in her badminton practice so we asked her to call each and everyone by 10.50 am so that we could go to auditorium for meeting.

__

''okay then, thanks to all of you for showing sincere participation in managing the program '' said prof. as he got up from his seat.

''thank you sir'' '' welcome sir'' people around me said to Manish Sir and I just nodded.

'' Don't forget to collect the donation for second day event from your class fellows'' he said turning back from the entrance.

''okay sir'' I said and he smiled before leaving.

We all have decided that there would be two events, one would be introduction event which would be held at college premises only and second one would be the actual party, which we were going to organise in a club or something. As decided prof. would convince management for the donation of introduction event and for second event we would collect donations from second year students.

Fresher's party events were on 19th and 20th of Aug. We were having plenty of time to collect donations and prepare our juniors to give introduction.

After the meeting ended, Rahul head to his home while I was sitting in library to see my girl's reactions on recieving a bouquet from unknown person.

She kept asking me who I am, so I replied her with 'your favourite senior' after that there was no reply, she just left me seen-zoned she would have at least liked the message.

After I spent some time library I decided to go home. I reached in parking area and I saw a jaw-dropping view which I didn't even expected.

RADHIKA WAS SITTING ON THE BONNET OF MY THAR.

Yes she's sitting there, legs crossed, holding her bag in one hand and the bouquet in another.

''I'm nothing more than a random junior to you why you were intended to give me bouquet?Listen if you're thinking that I'll be thankful to you then no I won't be.'' She's said jumping off my vehicle. A chuckle left my mouth listening to her.