1. AVYUKTA

Whole ride to home I was thinking about her only but something came in my mind that broke my train of thoughts and it was the fact that I don't even know her name. I was so busy thinking about how to find a certain someone whose name you don't even know in a place like Jaipur which has population of 4,207,000... I came back to my senses when I heard maa calling me. Both of my parents come to visit me from Delhi after every 2-3 months with Bhai. Yes, I am from Delhi. I came to Jaipur after I got selected in SMSMC which is one of the best medical colleges in India. My parents bought a flat here for me so that I can live without facing any accomodation problems as in hostels and they can also stay when they come to meet me rather than staying in hotels.

''haan maa, aapne bulaya'' I said more like questioned.

[yes mom, you called]

I saw her standing near my cupboard holding a bottle of lotion in her hands, I murmured oh shit while hitting my palm to my head as I was aware of what was coming.

''how many times I have to tell this to you haan Avi? I just don't know why can't you take care of yourself in my absence beta? I bought this bottle last time I came here and it's not even half empty?'' She questioned with a concerning tone.

''I'm sorry maa, I swear I'll put it on from tomorrow whenever I'll go somewhere''

''It's your patent dialouge, brooo'' Bhai came to pour petrol in burning fire.

I gave him a glare and he started giggling like a five year old. I'm telling you he's twenty five but he act's like a five year old.

''If you don't apply lotion from now on, I will not come to meet you from next time.'' maa said gaining my attention.

''That's a great ideaaaa, mummyy'' bhai shouted teasingly.

''No need for that maa. I'll put it on.'' I said sighing

''try to understand Avii, if you will not apply lotion then your skin will become rough and rough by the time''she said coming to me and applying some lotion on my hands.

I replied to her with okay and by the time my sweet maa ended up massaging my hands bhai spoke up

''ohoh, chote bete ko itna pyaarrrr.'' in a jealous tone.

[Ohoh, so much love to little son]

''why you are jealous tho'' I said rolling my eyes and maa made her way towards her bada beta [elder son] to put on some lotion on his hands also.

''why shouldn't I huhhh?'' he said and just I was about to say something maa told us to stop arguing and come for dinner. With this she went to kitchen and once both of us were alone in my room I asked

''how's Priti btw?''I asked him about his girlfriend.

''She's good as always. What about you any girlfriend or anything like that?'' he answered and questioned in one go.

''Nope nothing like that'' I said sighing

''I don't believe you Avyukta, you're lying right?''

''i'm not lying bhai, it's the truth. I never ever felt anything like that for anyone till now but...'' I went quite for a moment and thought about telling bhai about that girl I saw today.

''but...?'' he asked

''That girl I saw today, oh my my. As soon as I saw her in rear view mirror I couldn't took my eyes off from her. She's just Angelic. She was wearing a short kurti with jeans along with oxidised silver earrings, yes I saw those earrings as well. I noticed each and everything about her, bhaiiiii. Even those doe eyes which had a faded shade of brown were so deep that I found myself drowning in them. Her smile was so Alluring like it can make flowers bloom and those beautifully combed mid length hair which were not tied & that honey-like voice...HAYEEEEE. She had some kind of magical aura that in just a single view of her I couldn't stop myself from thinking about her. I think she has occupied my frontal lobe that's the reason I can't think of anything else. '' I blurted out and took some breaths as said each and everything in one go.