17. RADHIKA

After I reached the club, I entered in by showing my pass to a frustrated guard.
Thank God I spotted Natasha in a few seconds only.

"Oh my god Natasha, you look so gorgeous." I said looking down at her dress. She's a little bit taller than me and with heels she feels like a tower. Although I'm wearing heels too but my two inch heels are nothing in comparison to her four or five inch heels.

"Says the one who's looking like a goddess on her own." She said and gave me a light hug.

Soon after Sri joined us and three of us busied ourselves in admiring the decorations and then Sri told us about a drink that she loved so much. Then both of them went to get them drinks, and I followed them because yeah it's better to be with your friends rather than wandering alone.

As we reached the counter Natasha's cheeks flushed seeing a guy sitting there and savouring the taste of his drink.

"Two negroni's." Sri ordered for her and Natasha. The latter was still stealing glances on the guy.

"Negroni's aren't your thing Natty." He said and she turned to him.

"Oh I didn't know you cared enough about my thing." Natasha said gulping the drink and the guy chuckled.

Just then Parinidhi entered blocking the space between Natasha and the guy.

"Woho, you bitches are irritating my brother?" She said.

"Nidhi, calm down we were just talking." The guy who I assume is Parinidhi's brother told her.

"About what?" She asked.

"Talking about ordering tequila shots. Right Natty." He turned to us and I felt so disgusting because he didn't even say a word about shots but mentioned it in front of his sister.

I just couldn't understand why they both were here in first place because this party was meant to be only for fresher's and the second year organisers. Since Parinidhi is third year medico and her brother is I don't know yet but still they shouldn't be here.

"They're not serving alcoholic drinks. So no you can't order tequila shots." Natasha said.

"Oh really? I think you forgot that if Chaitanya Roy wants something he gets it." He told her and then both the siblings asked bartender to serve shots and he did as they asked. What the actual fuck.

"Drink." He ordered Natasha and Sri. Then his eyes landed on me.

"Who is this doll?" He asked pointing at me.
"I know that this one is Shreyansh's but how come I didn't know about you sweetie?" He said gesturing towards Sri and then his eyes came to me again and god I hated it so much because the way he was staring at me with that look, I wanted to smash his head.

Just then something happened. No someone happened.

Avyukta stepped between Chaitanya and us (by us I mean Natasha, Shreshtha and me) and said
"You didn't know about her because she's mine." And I pondered that if he was really talking about me? Listening to him Chaitanya mouthed something.

"It's not a pleasure to see you here since you're not invited, how come you get in here?" Avyukta asked the guy and the whole time I noticed that Parinidhi was silently oogling Avyukta.

"You don't know that I was invited? Your bad Bharadwaj. Because one of your closest friend infact your sister herself invited me. Right, Natty Gupta?" He completed and Natasha's eyes went wide. Avyukta turned towards her and whispered

"Is that why you asked for an extra +1 pass from me?" Natasha didn't say anything.

"I don't care who invited you or who didn't but this party is organised by us and dare ruin it by your tactics, you won't like consequences. So you better take your tequila's and fuck off." I could see the fumes of anger that were exiting the other person when Avyukta completed.

He stood up and took Parinidhi's hand and dragged her in corner.

"I'm sorry, Avi." Natasha whispered under her breath.

"Please keep them with you, Natasha. I don't want your sorries." He said in an annoying tone and turned to me,

"Stay the fuck away from him. Okay?" He said holding my hands and giving them a squeez before leaving us alone.

I would have asked Natasha whether he was angry at her or not but I was too busy staring at his disappearing figure just then Natasha interrupted by saying

"Don't stare for too long, you might fall for him." Might? I think I've already.

"I need a drink." I said because my hands were still burning from his touch. I motioned towards the counter but didn't wait for the bartender to prepare a drink as I saw a waiter with so many colourful drinks in his tray.

After choosing one of them, I gulped the drink before even checking whether it was alcoholic or non alcoholic because I was having hard time not starting at Avyukta who now was standing with Rahul and Parinidhi. Parinidhi? Seriously?

He looked so dashing in black pants and white shirt with rolled up sleeves. I think Jiya is not the only one who is suffering from a disorder of admiring guys, the difference is that she simps on fictional characters on the other hand I admire him a lot these days.

"I can smell something burning." Natasha said wiggling her brows.

"Where?" I asked leaning a little.

"Here, the way you're staring at them speaks alot babe."

"It's nothing. They can be anything for all I care."

"No matter how much you deny but you can't walk away when it's real." Her words hit me.

"What if it's not? What if we're not lovable?" I asked.

"Believe me everyone is. It's just that the right person can only make you feel like you're lovable too." I just listened to her because her words were so pure, I felt like reading a novel.

"And as much as it is about him, I can literally smell what he has for you and vice versa."

"What is it he has for me?" I asked nonchalantly

" Something so pure that it cannot be named." A chuckle left my mouth listening to her and I said.

"It can never-

"What ? Have you seen the way he looks at you? Stares to be precise!" She said cutting my sentence.

"How does he look at me?"

"Like he found his purpose of living."

"Stop, he was living just fine before me."

"There's a difference between living and existing, Radhika. And he was.... existing." I couldn't say anything.

After some minutes I dragged Natasha to dance floor with me. I felt that the drink was working when her words started to ring in my head.

Believe me everyone is.
It's just the right person will find you and you'll start to feel that you're lovable too

Something so pure that it cannot be named.

Like he found his purpose of living.

And he was.... existing.

That was the point where I realised I was fucked up.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N
Hey guysss, are we liking the story?
Comment down your reviews cutie patooties. 💗🎀