FTK | 017

LEGACY DAYLION HENDRIXSUNDAY AFTERNOONDECEMBER 24th, 2022

SUNDAY AFTERNOON
DECEMBER 24th, 2022

"OK WHATS THE sign for tired?" Knucks questioned softly, sitting across from bones.

They were both on kataleyas bed, she was sitting criss crossed but he was laying on his side using his elbow to prop him up.

He had been teaching her signs for the past ten minutes out of boredom since everybody else in the house was
asleep. Kaycee hadn't even woke up to see her yet.

When he found out he would eventually be deaf in one ear, he panicked and took it upon himself to learn sign language. Along with that, since he rarely liked to talk it was a great form of communication.

Over the past month, he had been teaching her little signs here and there and she loved it. She loved being able to say things without everybody knowing what they were saying.m, and she lived to be able to learn how to do
something that benefited him.

When he showed her the sign, that resembled putting something over or on his shoulders, she nodded and then she repeated it back towards him nodded. "Like that boo?" She questioned.

"Yeah," He nodded his head while she eyed the tint of red that showed up on his light colored cheeks.

"Okay, that's enough for right now. I'm so bored again, like I know I said fun but dang. Nobody ain't wake but us." She complained, laying back on her back. "It's Christmas Eve."

"I could eat yo p-legacy!" She cut off his suggestion. A shy smirk took over his face, ducking the playful hit that she sent towards his way.

Legacy liked getting head no doubt, but he would still say that he liked giving head way better in his opinion. He was a pleaser, and he liked making her feel good, so it was always a win for him opposed to roles being reversed.

"I'm sorry." He responded to her softly.

"It's okay," she reached forwards, randomly using her index finger and her thumb to pull his ear lobe in between. "Would you ever get your ear pierced. Like just one side?" She questioned.

He licked his bottom lip, keeping his eyes trained on her face that was in its natural resting state. "I don't know...do it hurt?" He turned his head so that he could hear her better out of his good ear.

"No, not really. It'll feel like this little tiny pinch, but it's really quick." She explained softly, moving her hand away. He trusted her judgement since she had so many piercings all over her body.

"And why you worried bout a piercing hurting wit all them tattoos you got." She joked, watching him smile. She literally loved when he smiled, he had a beautiful smile especially with his braces.

"Ion know," he shrugged dryly.

"I'm finna go see if we got some grapes." She let out a sigh, sitting up from her spot on the bed.