FTK | 010

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
FOR TROUBLED KIDS

KATALEYA SIMONI BROOKS
WEDNESDAY EVENING
NOVEMBER  23rd 2022

"IM TELLING YOU girl, he's gay." Kataleya eavesdropped on the conversation that was occurring on the next row in the library.

It was the third day of thanksgiving break, and she was bored out of her mind like the first two days. She thought about getting into the habit of reading, but she didn't know what kind of books she was interested in.

She had been in the library all day, since around an hour after she woke up, just browsing and asking the librarian questions to help her narrow down on her selected category of books.

Her attention was instantly grabbed once she heard the name bones come from someone's mouth. It didn't take her long to realize that brandy was talking about him, and she was five seconds away from knocking her head off.

She honestly didn't even know that brandy had stayed back at school, this was her first time running into her since break started.

"Girl I don't know. I mean I know he hangs with that gay boy, but he don't give off gay to me. So either tell me what happened or....?"  Leo'rah trailed off, squinting her eyes at her bestfriend.

"You know how we been chillin for the last couple of months right?" She started and her bestfriend nodded, "the nigga ain't tried to hit once. So last night when we was together, I finally tried to give him some head so that he could get the hint but he wouldn't let me."

"Girl what you mean he wouldn't let you? I'm so lost." Leo'rah was just as confused as her bestfriend. She never heard of a boy turning down head.

"Okay so when I first tried he grabbed my wrist and he was like nah I'm good. But then I told him it was okay, so I got on my knees to unbuckle his pants and he was like nah again and shook his head. That's when I told him to relax because I could tell he was tensing up, and he literally pushed the fuck outta me." She revealed.

Leo gasped. "Mhm." Brandy nodded having the same reaction.

"I was so shocked girl. He instantly started saying how he was sorry trynna help me up and shit but ion know girl. I'm starting to think him and his friend might have something going on. Turning down pussy is one thing, but head is crazy." Brandy continued not realizing Knucks was listening in on her.

Kataleya frowned feeling bad for her friend, and she had the urge to stick up for him so she decided she would. She knew it was common sense, legacy was a victim and he probably didn't feel comfortable having sexual encounters.

What she didn't like was that brandy was trying to talk down on it and make him feel like he was less of a man because he turned down oral sex. She was deteriorating his character, and making up false narratives about his sexuality, and she wasn't going to let that slide.

Putting the book, she had in hand down and made her way over to the next row full of books. She had a clear view of brandy and Leo'rah. The girl wasn't scared of much, and confrontation was the least of her fears.

"Excuse me." Knucks grabbed their attention, trying not to be too loud. She didn't care how she had to deliver her message, but it would be delivered and that was for sure.

Brandy spun around, and Leo was already facing her, so she shifted her eyes to the girl. They immediately recognized her as the girl they had seen bones with a few times over the past months.

Brandy instantly grew nervous wondering if she had heard their conversation, because she didnt want her to go back and tell him what she heard, knowing she still wanted to try her luck with him.