FTK | 019

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
FOR TROUBLED KIDS

KATALEYA SIMONI BROOKS
WEDNESDAY MORNING
DECEMBER 27th, 2022.

"IAN HIS DAMN girlfriend he ugly as shit!" Kataleya frowned in the camera looking at the many comments rolling in.

It was December twenty-seventh, two days after Christmas and everything had opened back up. Christmas was a different experience for legacy because of the simple fact that he actually got gifts this year.

Kataleya had gotten him stuff, mostly clothes. She had ordered over a week before they arrived and had it delivered days before they got there.

Not only that but kamal had even got him some things as well.

As promised TK had gotten studio time so that him and his friend could make a joke song. He didn't plan on releasing it but he felt it would be fun for the two of them, and help him grow better at rapping and free styling.

They had been there for a hour, but they had the entire day. The only catch was he picked them up and took them back to Athens where he resided because he only used one studio.

Bones was a little iffy about it, but he agreed of course—and he felt a lot better that it was only the three of them plus the engineer. He liked it though, it was nice and had good equipment. The couches seemed new and comfy and the teal LED lights gave it a chill vibe.

"Ian fucking ugly watch yo damn mouth." TK looked up with a frown. He knew she was talking about him because of the fact that she had his phone.

He had been free-styling unlike Kataleya whom was using her brand new laptop to write down lyrics. Thanks to her dad, she had a lot of new electronics. Even a camera, which she had no idea what she wanted to do with it.

She wanted to start a YouTube but she doubt she wouldn't even get recognition. She thought it would be cool if people got to see the ins and out of her school and stuff like that but she didn't needed to do her research.

She was so happy her dad had gotten her own personal MacBook, because now the school wouldn't take it and Instagram and tiktok weren't blocked off of it.

"Boy yes your are ugly, damn all these people on here." She felt astonished at the two thousand views on Taylor's Instagram live.

"Told you I do this shit for real." Taylor smirked cockily and she rolled her eyes. He turned back around playing on the soundboard with their engineer.

Badgaltina her accent is so cute I love it😂😍
Slutfortk so bae who is this????
Hoodprincess what are y'all doing?

Kataleya smiled at the comment that complimented her accent. "Thank you girl, people at my school be saying I sound country as fuck wit they weird ass." She playfully rolled her eyes.

"Ew TK you got that clout that got girls putting you in they user names." She noticed the comments by someone named slut for tk. "And we at the studio we finna have a rap battle."

Taylor smacked his teeth. "No the fuck we not." He waved her off, quickly averting his attention back to the sound board. He had already did half of his first verse but he felt like something was wrong with the beat so he was trying to tweak it to both of their liking.

The comments were coming and going quickly so she was having a hard time trying to read them so fast. She gave it a rest and took a break from trying to read. "You okay boo?" She turned her head slightly because legacy was laying his head on her shoulder quietly.