Chapter 91-95

Chapter 91 It's too difficult for me (1)

When the school bell rang, Xiao Qi stretched out and said, "Oh, it's another day, it's over!"

Several boys gathered around and said, "Xiao Qi, didn't our old classmate say we have your parcel?" ? When will you go to the post office to collect it? We will go with you!"

These children have never gone to the post office to collect the mail package, so they are very curious!

Xiaoqi: "Okay, since you agreed to stay with me, you can't go back on your word!"

He had received the telegram in advance, and he felt vaguely that something was not good. He thought it was a good thing to have a few friends following him. No matter what, there are three gangs of heroes!

"Let's go home first. I'll get a household registration book."

Friends: "..."

Xiaoqi: "Let's go!"

A group of six or seven young people boarded the bus together, and one of them The skinny little boy asked: "Xiao Qi, where do you live?"

Xiao Qi: "Don't worry, it's not far, it takes twenty minutes by bus."

Everyone said: "That's pretty close."

Xiao Qi's The fat man, his best friend, looked at the big guys silently and cried for them silently. He still had to walk for fifteen minutes before getting off the car.

But for energetic teenagers, this is nothing.

"Damn it, classmate Chen Xiaoqi, is this your home?" Although we have been classmates for two years, some of whom came to kindergarten earlier, we also know that Chen Xianjin's family is in very good condition. But when I saw his villa, I was still shocked.

Fatty: "Your seventh brother is the second generation of rich people."

Xiaoqi: "Shut up, are you embarrassed to talk about me?"

He led the students in and said, "Sit down, Fatty, and go to the kitchen to get some for everyone." Soda."

He went upstairs. Fatty was not only Xiao Qi's best friend, but also his neighbor, although the two of them didn't hang out together since childhood. But we hit it off right away, and we can get into trouble together!

Both of them need to wear a pair of pants.

The fat man was also familiar with Xiao Qi's family, so he went directly to the kitchen, and after a while he brought out the soda, and each of them shared a bottle.

"His parents are not at home, wouldn't it be bad if we just get soda like this?" Their classmates are all eight or nine years old. They are at the age where they are under the control of their parents, and they are aware of other people's difficulties.

But the fat man shook his head and said casually: "It's okay."

As a neighbor, he was easy to understand.

"His parents won't say anything."

Several boys opened their eyes wide and said, "Isn't this great?"

"Isn't Chen Xianjin's family too rich?"

"Oh my god, it's so enviable. , his parents are handsome, good-looking, and big stars, and his family still has money, but his parents don't care about him. How could he meet such a good person? "

"That's right! My parents don't care about him either. My beloved Xiaoqi's mother asked them if they would go to the parent-teacher meeting! My son is not important at all. "