Chapter 46-50

Chapter 46 A good-mouthed couple

  Recently, the men in the village have become a little resentful.

  This resentment is about to turn into a thick black mist, surrounding the direction of Old Chen's house.

  It turned out that I was extremely envious when I looked at Chen Xiaoliu's daughter-in-law, who is fair and fair, a little girl, has no temper and loves to laugh. But now, this envy is completely gone! Really, completely non-existent.

  She led a bunch of big girls and young wives to brag all day long. After Chen Qingfeng was done bragging, she was bragging about the old man at home. After she was done bragging about the old man, she was bragging about her brother and sister-in-law at home. Anyway, there's nothing she doesn't brag about! If it's just bragging, these old ladies wouldn't like to hear it. The key is that she can always poke the lungs of these men and get the resonance of these old ladies.

  What's "It's not that men can't save private money. It's okay, but after saving private money, you don't go out and fool around. Your parents raised you so big, shouldn't you be on your birthday?" Should you buy a small gift on your wedding anniversary? Your daughter-in-law has worked hard to run the house for you. Should you give her a small gift on your wedding anniversary? Should your children study hard and work well? Is it time to reward you with a piece of candy? It doesn't matter whether the thing is expensive or not, it depends on whether you have a heart or not."

  And what else: "There is really no way to make extra money, and the family is in a tight situation. So can I say a nice word?"

  In the final analysis, who is doing it for money and who is doing it for gifts? None.

  It still depends on you, whether you have the heart or not.

  These words put a lot of pressure on the old men.

  It's too difficult for them.

  How many people were sad that they didn't propose to Lao Jiang's family earlier and marry Jiang Tiantian? How many people are now glad that they didn't meet such a woman! With all this brainwashing going on, are they still being fooled?

  Besides, Chen Qingfeng is even more hateful. If he hadn't done those things, how would they have faced this? He was fine with his words, but he didn't even think about how other people were living their lives! Even the brothers of Lao Chen's family were filled with resentment when they looked at this younger brother.

  How can you say nice words?

  But now my daughter-in-law is watching her with eager eyes all day long. You said you don't have to worry about people!

  After all, the atmosphere in many people's homes is strange.

  How embarrassing it is for them to say nice things when they come home after a tiring day! Moreover, old men should have some masculinity. It's okay to say nice things, that's what women say!

  Anyway, they are very tired.

  For example, several brothers from the Chen family, relying on the fact that they are members of the family, pulled Chen Qingfeng into a corner and said seriously: "Can you give some advice to my younger siblings? If this continues, we will not be able to survive. !"

  Chen Qingfeng raised his eyebrows: "My wife is right! You should treat your wives better."

  Chen brothers: "..."

  Chen Qingfeng added: "Besides, I will help you persuade Tiantian, can you help her with her work?"

  Chen brothers: "..."