Chapter 86-90

Chapter 86 Lively

In recent years, the development of Lao Chen's family has been getting better and better year by year.

While other people were still walking, their family had already joined them on bicycles; other people were even chasing after them on their bicycles; their family quickly got on a tricycle; waiting for other people's tricycles... forget it, forget it, don't want to carry.

Their families have now bought houses in the city, which is really eye-catching.

The Chen family had a good life when they left home, and the life of those who stayed behind was not bad either. The three families started doing business together with a cart. But it is true that doing business is not as simple as you think. As time goes by, small frictions are inevitable, but brothers don't care about it. But the sisters-in-law cannot help but care about each other.

So after working together for two years, the several companies separated at the suggestion of Accountant Chen, and each company started its own business. Not to mention, things are much better after separation. Several companies are doing business, competing with each other, and they have indeed reached a higher level.

Now several families have bought houses in the city.

It's not easy to enter the city now. In short, the old Chen family is the envy of everyone.

Their family is in good condition and they are in the Advance Brigade. No, it has been renamed Qianjin Village now! They are the best in Qianjin Village. Years ago, each family spent money to build a large courtyard and a two-story building. This was the only one in the village, but it was more suitable for a family like theirs with a large number of people.

In fact, the Chen family does not need to build a house in the village. After all, their sons have bought houses in the city. But Accountant Chen and Aunt Chen were unwilling to leave Qianjin Village. Maybe to other people, it is good to be able to live in the city, but Accountant Chen and Aunt Chen have been in this small mountain village all their lives, so they should leave and go elsewhere. They couldn't bear to part with it. Even if Accountant Chen is almost sixty now and no longer works as an accountant in the village, he is still willing to hang out in the village. If he wants to go to the city, there are 120,000 people who are not willing to do so.

Now the accountant in the village is Erhu. After graduating from junior high school, he did not go to high school, but he went to a technical secondary school. As a result, he graduated earlier than his sister. He happened to be in the right major, so he went to work as an accountant in the village.

Among the senior children in the family who were in high school, only the eldest girl passed the college entrance examination, but the second girl was not bad either. She was admitted to a junior college. It was Dahu who failed the exam, but this was unexpected. When he was admitted to high school, he just missed the mark and it was a very strange combination of circumstances. Although he failed the exam, Dahu didn't think there was anything wrong with it. Instead, he took the initiative to do business with his parents. Dahu is not good at studying, but he is still good at business.

Think about it carefully, among the younger generations of the Chen family, Dahu and Sanniuer are the most thieves. When I was little, I knew I had to work in exchange for food! The so-called "looking old at the age of three" is really not a loss at all.

Generally, people who have studied are not willing to stay in the village. For example, Erhu has studied in a technical secondary school, which will also be allocated. But he would rather go back to his hometown, which is admirable. It is precisely because of this that it is surprising that he can come back, and the Chen family's reputation in the village is also very good.