Chapter 41-45

Chapter 41 Awesome and super capable duo

  Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.

  Yeah, yeah, yeah, hey.

  When the summer sun slowly rose, Jiang Tiantian fell asleep.

  The two young newlyweds clapped and sang all night long, but they didn't have the energy to get up early in the morning.

  Aunt Chen has little sleep as she gets older and gets up at dawn. The one who came out at the same time to start making breakfast was Su Xiaomai. Su Xiaomai was cooking silently with dark circles under her eyes. Seeing how diligent she was, Aunt Chen asked, "Mai, why don't you sleep more?"

  Su Maimai shook his head: "It's okay, I won't be able to sleep at dawn."

  Aunt Chen looked at her big dark circles and said, "You didn't sleep well last night..."

  The conversation stopped abruptly. Su Xiaomai and Lao Liu were across from each other. Aunt Chen understood something instantly. She lowered her voice and said, "Wait until I find you some cotton and you plug your ears. I guess they won't have to worry about it these days." !"

  Everyone who has been married knows this!

  This is the rain that comes after a long drought!

  Su Maimai nodded immediately: "Thank you, mother."

  Last night, she had no choice but to cover her head with a quilt. It was almost mid-July, so she covered her head with the thickest quilt and almost fainted from the suffocation. It's too awful.

  "Mom, let me do it. You go over there and see if eldest sister and the others are up."

  Last night, Chen Hong's family of five stayed together and stayed in Jiang Tiantian's old house. When they came back, they always squeezed into each room and made do, but now it's quite good. There is also a place to stay.

  Aunt Chen: "No, they will come over by themselves when they get up."

  However, Aunt Chen didn't help Su Xiaomai here. Instead, she picked up eggs and then fed the chickens. There were just four good eggs. Aunt Chen said: "Not to mention, sweet girl is really good at raising chickens. Look at her eggs, and look at our eggs, they are just like father and son. There is a huge difference." Thousands of miles."

  The size comparison is obvious once you hold it in your hands.

  "Her chickens are always fed worms."

  Aunt Chen nodded: "This child is obedient."

  She said it would be best to feed them some worms, so she kept feeding them. How could other people's chickens get such treatment? But the effect is also significant, look at this egg.

  Aunt Chen: "Take these four eggs and make soup."

  Su Maimai: "Okay, I'll put some vegetable leaves."

  Aunt Su feels sorry for this egg! But considering that it is the new wife's first day as a new daughter-in-law and her daughter is at home, it's not too harsh after all. She muttered: "They say more children bring happiness, but it's difficult when the family is big! What our family eats in one day is enough to feed someone with a small family for five or six days."

  Su Maimai nodded: "Yes."

  Aunt Chen: "The rain this year is not good, so I don't know what the autumn harvest will be like."

  Su Maimai was silent for a moment and said, "Anyway, there is nothing wrong with collecting more grain."

  This year's autumn harvest is not good.