Chapter 31-35

Chapter 31 Eavesdropping

  Society, you sister Mai!

  After Jiang Tiantian tasted what happened in the next few days, she felt more and more that the people in the Su family must have been tricked by Su Xiaomai that night.

  Their appearance was expected by Su Maimai, or she was the one who lured them there.

  That night, Jiang Tiantian rarely slept for a while, and when she was drowsy, she heard Su Xiaomai telling Aunt Chen, "Mom, actually the Su family has a big secret."

  As soon as she heard this, Jiang Tiantian felt no longer sleepy immediately!

  Her eyes were as wide as a cat at night, shining brightly! Even my brain is spinning like a propeller.

  She held her breath, fearing that they would find out that she had not slept, and listened to them carefully. Jiang Tiantian was so shocked, and Aunt Chen was also so shocked.

  Su Xiaomai, on the other hand, spoke as calmly as ever: "Actually, the Su family's ancestors have a great fortune, and the most prosperous one was the imperial chef."

  Jiang Tiantian pulled the quilt to cover her mouth and complained in her heart: No, no! you're lying! No! Your family has been poor peasants for eight lifetimes!

  Su Maimai continued: "It's just that this craft has been passed down from generation to generation, and it has been neglected by people of all ages. It is said that it is the craft of the imperial chef, but it is really gone. But my family has many secret recipes for cooking, but others do not have them. . I dare say that even the master chefs in the city's state-owned restaurants are not as good as me. This is why I dare to do business."

  Jiang Tiantian huddled in bed and bit the quilt: No, no, no!

  Su Xiaomai continued: "This matter is a big secret. It is kept closely guarded in the family and is passed down from daughter-in-law to daughter-in-law."

  Aunt Chen was stunned by these words. When she heard this, she nodded quickly: "That's the truth. If you pass it on to your daughter, her husband's family will take away the prescription. But the gain outweighs the loss." At this point, she also wondered: "Then how did you do it?"

  Su Xiaomai: "I was still young when my grandma taught my mother. Because I was young, they were not too wary of me, so I learned some secretly. But I was too young at that time, so most of the recipes were memorized. I can't help it, but there are some simpler ones, and I can remember them all."

  She smiled bitterly and said: "My mother has no talent for cooking, so she has not learned it after studying for many years. Otherwise, if she learned it early, it would not be my turn. My mother is a dead fish head and can't teach it no matter what. Later, I left with regret. Because of this, this skill was lost at her level. She had nothing to teach my younger siblings. In the past, I didn't dare to show off my skills at home, just because of this. Let the news get out. What's wrong with my mother? After all, this is not a big deal."

  Aunt Chen nodded vigorously.

  Jiang Tiantian in the back room had her pointed ears erect and was squeaking. She originally thought that only she and brother Xiaofeng could make up lies. Look, the heroine was just making up lies. This is even more complete!

  Su Xiaomai: "Mom, I have made peace with you now. I didn't dare to do it before, so don't blame me. But in the future I will try my best to use my skills to make the Chen family live a better life."

  When Aunt Chen heard this, she sighed, looked at Su Xiaomai and said, "How can I blame you! Our old Chen family married you, which is also our blessing in Qingbei. But you said that in the future, if this matter spreads... ..."