Chapter 11-15

Chapter 11 Through the Book

  The health center in the 1960s was fundamentally different from the "rural hospital" Jiang Tiantian imagined.

  Jiang Tiantian looked around like a country bumpkin, and finally concluded quietly that this house was not as good as their home.

  "Doctor Wei!" Chen Qingfeng called warmly before he entered the door, "You are still so handsome and handsome."

  Dr. Wei is in his forties. I don't know if he is overworked, but he has already begun to practice the Mediterranean. Chen Qingfeng's careless compliment earned him a blank stare. However, Chen Qingfeng seemed to have no feeling. He happily handed over the two cents and said, "I haven't seen you for several days. I miss you."

  Dr. Wei gave Chen Qingfeng another hygiene eye.

  Although Dr. Wei's attitude was not very good, Jiang Tiantian felt that Dr. Wei liked Chen Qingfeng quite a lot. Although he rolled his eyes, the corners of his mouth turned up.

  "Your fifth sister-in-law was hit on the head, which led to a temporary coma. Although she is awake now, I think she is in a normal state and is a little confused. You family members still need to pay more attention. After all, things in the brain can be serious. "Small. If it's not good, you have to send it to the commune health center."

  Chen Qingfeng nodded: "Okay, I understand."

  They talked about business, Jiang Tiantian stood aside and didn't bother anyone.

  Dr. Wei glanced at Jiang Tiantian, then looked back at Chen Qingfeng, raising his eyebrows.

  Chen Qingfeng immediately said: "Doctor Wei, this is Comrade Jiang Tiantian." A bright smile came to his face, "He is my partner."

  Dr. Wei looked at Jiang Tiantian again in surprise, and Jiang Tiantian smiled obediently.

  how to say! These two people have matching looks, but they are not overly handsome and beautiful. But just by looking at it... I feel it's really fresh, with a spring-like vitality.

  Even Dr. Wei, who is not very fond of saying nice things, couldn't help but say, "You two are a perfect match."

  Speaking on his own terms, outsiders commented that they were very compatible, and Chen Qingfeng's hair was so happy that his hair was a little frayed.

  "Boom!"

  In such an atmosphere, an unexpected sound suddenly came.

  Dr. Wei immediately stood up and pushed open a door on the side. Jiang Tiantian turned her head and looked in. What fell was a woman with a square face. She hadn't gotten up yet and was rubbing her buttocks. And there was a thin girl lying on the hospital bed.

  Seeing this, Jiang Tiantian was a little surprised!

  This girl is so pretty!

  She is not the popular beauty with a round face, thick eyebrows and big eyes, nor is she a fresh and fresh type. Instead, she has the feeling of being soft, weak, and light as water. A bit like, a bit like...

  Jiang Tiantian almost clapped her hands, she knew, this girl looked like the heroine of a snarling drama from the 1990s!

  Her aunt is a star-chaser, and is famous for crying as beautifully as crystal!

  Really, what a thief!

  "Fourth sister-in-law and fifth sister-in-law."

  Chen Qingfeng did not go in to help anyone, but asked with a smile: "Are you okay?"