Chapter 51-55

Chapter 51 Little Days

  These days, getting married depends on the parents' orders and the matchmaker's words.

  There are some people who fall in love on their own, but not many. Most of them cultivate their relationship after getting married, which lasts forever, and they have a basket of children, and their lives just go on. When everyone talks about a good match, they probably talk about family background or appearance.

  However, the old Chen family felt that their family had seen true love and affection and they were a perfect match.

  These were none other than the couple, Xiao Liuzi and his wife.

  Although the two seemed to be a perfect match from the looks of it, there was more to them than just looks. A mismatch in appearance is worthless when their personalities are a good match.

  Their personalities are really perfect for each other.

  Really, in all aspects.

  They didn't want to talk about bragging to each other.

  Let's just talk about this haircut. I dare not brag about it, but I dare not believe it!

  Aunt Chen watched as Chen Qingfeng and Jiang Tiantian walked away with scissors. He pulled the old man beside him and said, "What did Xiao Liuzi say just now?"

  Accountant Chen stuttered and said, "C-may I have to cut my daughter-in-law's hair?"

  Aunt Chen: "!!!"

  She clutched her chest and screamed, "He really has the guts to do this!"

  The whole family stared at each other. Aunt Chen finally couldn't sit still and said, "I'm going to take a look. I really want to cut my hair, so go to the commune. I'll give them five cents. What are you doing! Let Xiao Liuzi Oh my hair, can you still see this?"

  Aunt Chen pulled on her shoes and hurried to the next room. Before she entered, she heard the door of two people opening and the voices of two people talking.

  "Don't be afraid, I will be careful. I won't touch you." Chen Qingfeng held the scissors, and with a click, the scissors were removed.

  Jiang Tiantian closed her eyes and said, "I know, I believe in your strength."

  Chen Qingfeng laughed and said, "Just trust me. You can rest assured of my craftsmanship."

  It's still blowing at this time.

  Aunt Chen wanted to enter the house, but she was afraid that she would scare the two people when she suddenly entered the house. Chen Qingfeng's hand slipped and accidentally cut someone. She was really worried. After a long while, Chen Qingfeng spoke again: "It's so cute. My craftsmanship is great."

  Jiang Tiantian: "It's obvious that I'm cute. I'm so cute. No matter how I cut my hair, I look like an invincible little fairy."

  "Okay, okay, you are the cutest and most fairy."

  Chen Qingfeng made a click, landed on her face, and then continued to move.

  Aunt Chen: "..."

  Even if she didn't see anything, she could hear it!

  Aunt Chen felt that she shouldn't have come! You really shouldn't have come!

  She felt melancholy for a moment and returned to the main house silently. Everyone is sitting in the main room and haven't left yet! Aunt Chen waved her hand: "Let them go."