Chapter 16-20

Chapter 16 Proposal

  Jiang Tiantian did not watch the struggle between the old Chen family and the old Su family.

  However, there is no shortage of all kinds of news.

  I heard that the entire Chen family went to the Su family in a furious manner. Not only did they beat several members of the Su family, but they also took away the Su family's old hen, saying it was to replenish Su Xiaomai's health. The entire brigade knew that the two families were not in-laws, but enemies.

  As soon as Jiang Tiantian came to the pig pen early in the morning, she was pulled by Mrs. Wang and talked about it for a long time. After she finished talking, she also sighed: "So, it is true that a good girl will not marry a soldier."

  Jiang Tiantian: "Huh?"

  She blinked her big eyes, a little confused.

  Everyone knows that soldiers are very respected now, and their income is not low.

  She thought so and asked. Probably Jiang Tiantian showed a very modest attitude, and Sister-in-law Wang was happy to explain the truth to her.

  "Of course it's good to join the army, but what's so good about being a military wife? The man is not at home all day long, and there is no one to support him. He has to persevere through hardships, tears, and difficulties. How can I get pregnant when the man is not at home? I finally got pregnant with a little trouble. I have to carry it myself. Let's not talk about others, let's talk about Su Xiaomai. Her husband only comes back every year for the New Year, so she is probably even more miserable in the Chen family. "

  Speaking of this, he seemed to be thinking about Jiang Tiantian and Chen Xiaoliu's successful blind date.

  She said: "I don't mean any harm when I say this."

  Jiang Tiantian nodded immediately. She smiled sweetly at Mrs. Wang and said, "I know you mean well."

  Sister-in-law Wang: "It's good that you know. By the way, you..."

  She paused and asked, "Are you really attracted to Chen Xiaoliu?"

  These little girls don't have a backbone elder in their family, so they are very casual and have no idea how difficult it is to find a slacker.

  Mentioning Chen Qingfeng, Jiang Tiantian's eyes immediately brightened, and she said sweetly, "That's right, Brother Xiaofeng is very good."

  Sister-in-law Wang: "..."

  No matter how much I say, I can't say anything anymore, just one sentence: "Young girl, don't regret it in the future."

  Jiang Tiantian held out her chest and was very confident: "I won't regret it. We are a match made in heaven."

  Sister-in-law Wang: "...Oh."

  "Sweet!"

  Talk about Cao Cao, Cao Cao arrives.

  Sister-in-law Wang was still wanting to gossip a bit when she heard Chen Qingfeng's voice. Although Sister-in-law Wang looked down on Chen Qingfeng, she really felt that Chen Qingfeng had a good face. She couldn't help but admire Chen Qingfeng at the first sight. He was soft-hearted. She handed the basket to Jiang Tiantian and said, "Go, go, go and collect the pigweed."

  No, the words were really disgusting, but the actions were very honest and immediately created an opportunity for the young man and woman to be together.

  Jiang Tiantian was happy: "Okay!"

  She immediately jumped up to Chen Qingfeng with a small basket. Chen Qingfeng smiled and thanked her, and they went to collect pigweed together.