Comfort, Alessia Russo.

Winging it again. Have fun reading this bollocks.

-------

Y/n's pov.

Problems. I hate them. They are too problematic for me. Life would be so much easier if I had no problems. But I do, so I live with it.

Apparently, getting help makes them easier. I don't believe it. It's just like ink poisoning, a myth.

'What do you want?' I ask coldly down the phone to my mum. Ringing me for the first time in five years. Fucking bitch.

'Money.' She says, almost instantly. Should've guessed.

'I'm not giving you any money.' I scoff, trying to keep calm not to draw attention to myself as I'm stood outside of the changing room.

'I am your mother. You will do as I say.' Is this a fucking joke.

'Yeah fucking right. You ruined my life one to many times. Get fucked.' I hang up, not wanting to talk to her any more.

I walk back into the changing room, and everyone goes silent. Maybe I wasn't as quiet as I thought I was.

'What you looking at?' I snap, making most of them go back to what they were doing.

The ones who don't, Leah, Steph, Kim, and my girlfriend Alessia, walk over to me. That's all I need.

'If you owe someone money, we can help you, kid.' Leah says.

'What are you waffling mate, I don't owe no one money.' I laugh, trying to get them off of my back.

They think I'm in debt with someone. Ha, as if.

'Then what was I you were on about on the phone?' Steph questions me.

'Nothing, just leave it. I've got things to do.' I tell them, walking to my cubby, which is unfortunately next to Alessia's.

I start packing up my stuff when I'm rudely interrupted by arms wrapping round my waist.

'Less, leave me alone. I'm doing something.' I wouldn't normally speak to her like that, but it just came out.

It's like my brain sees I'm being comforted and tells me I don't deserve it. It's not like I had it as a kid.

She seems to leave me alone after that anyway. Gives me time to think. Why all of a sudden does she think she can call me asking for money? Like the woman has cause me so much pain and shit thought, 'Yeah, I'm sure she will give me some cash.' Fucking bollocks mate.

I pack all my stuff up and leave the building, walking out to my car, Alessia is standing there talking to Lotte, waiting for me. I'm surprised she didn't just catch a ride to someone else's house.

We don't speak on the way home or when we eat dinner or when we go to bed. Complete silence since I told her to leave me alone. Maybe she took it too seriously. Maybe it's a sick joke. But it's not like I've made an effort either. I'm too stuck in my head to talk. All those bad memories I thought I'd forgotten are starting to flood back.

I lay in bed awake, staring at the ceiling, wondering how I got here. Rethinking every decision I've ever made.

It's already 4am. There's no use trying to sleep, it won't happen, not when I'm like this.

I try to get up but I'm stopped my Alessia's arms subconsciously wrapping around me, pulling me closer.

My mind stops. It goes quiet for the first time since that call.

'You need to sleep, love.' She mumbles into my neck, bearly awake.

'Can't.' I tell her truthfully.

'Is it about that phone call by any chance?' She says, finally looking at me.

'No, I always have trouble sleeping, you know this.' I scoff trying to make her believe me. It doesn't work.

'Not like this. Normally, if I hug you, you fall asleep straight away. So, what's going on?' I sigh and roll my eyes, knowing I'm not getting out of this.

'My mum called.' I tell her. She immediately sits up, holding my face in her hands.

'She wanted the money?' She asks, putting the pieces together.

'Yeah, I told her no of course. Can't do what she did then just come back for money. Fucking bitch.' It feels better to tell someone.

Alessia holds me tight as I rest my head on her chest.

'You should've told me y/n. I could've helped, and we wouldn't have ended up ignoring each other.' She says, kissing the top of my head as she strokes my hair.

'I never had that as a kid. I don't know to tell people stuff. I just deal with it on my own like I always have.' I mumble, feeling embarrassed telling my feelings to someone. Even if I've told my girlfriend many things before it will never get any easier.

'You don't have to live like that anymore love, you've got me. Anytime you need anything, I'll be here. I love you.' She reassures me.

'I love you too, Alessia.' I say, leaning up to kiss her.

'Right, sleep. Now.' She chuckles, me doing the same.

'Yeah, whatever.' I rest my head back onto her chest. Listening to her heartbeat. I never realised how relaxing it is until now.

Alessia's pov.

Y/n soon falls asleep and I follow after her, finally being able to fall in a deep sleep, no longer worried about my girlfriend.

I'm woken up by y/n jumping out of my arms, sitting upright on our bed. She's breathing heavily and I can see sweat on her neck where the moonlight from out window is reflecting on it.

I put my hand on her back, sitting up with her.

'Hey, it's only me. You're alright.' Her breathing slows down a bit and a few tears leave her eyes.

'Fucking hate nightmares.' She sulks, resting her head on my shoulder. Probably to tired to care about her reputation in any way, shape or form.

'Wanna talk about it?' I ask, hoping the answer is yea although it will likely be a no.

'No.' Called it.

'Okay then, let's go back to sleep. We'll talk in the morning, okay? I want to help you y/n.' I tell her, she nods her head and we lay back down.

Her head rests on my stomach and she wraps an arm around my waist. I play with the hair on the back of her head, knowing that's what helps the most.

She gets nightmares quite often. Not every day but a few times a month I'd say.

From what she's told me, they are mostly about her mum drinking but I think it might be more than just that.

Eventually, we both drift off back to sleep. Y/n, forgetting about her mum and her nightmare completely.

-------
That last bit makes no sense, but who cares, I finally posted again!!! Go me.

Also, I started another book so please go read.

Requests are still open and I fell like I've forgotten about some so reminers are welcome to.

Mase. :)