Fighter, Kyra Cooney-Cross.

This better be good, I swear to god.

------

Y/ns pov.

Getting home after a fight has got to be my least favourite thing on the planet. How the fuck do I explain to my girlfriend that I've just beat the shit out of someone because he was being creepy to my mate.

Poor Kyra, she's too innocent for this, and she hates when I come home all beaten up, so she calls over Steph, who scolds me, and then Steph calls Leah, who extra scolds me.

Well, here goes nothing. I open the door and stumble inside, only to be met with half the fucking team.

'Jesus christ, who envited the entire of London over.' I limp into the living room.

Kyra runs oven and jumps into my arms, making me stumble back and wince in pain.

'You're so fucking stupid, not again.' Leah says shaking her head in disappointment.

'Calm your tits, I'm here, ain't I?' I smirk at her.

Kyra gets down from my arms and punches me in the arm.

'I can't believe you, you snook out for hours and come back all beaten up, I thought I told you to stop getting into fights.' She keeps hitting me.

Caitlyn and katie pull her back and calm her down.

I look down, being hit with a wave of guilt.

'I'm sorry, I didn't realise I was gone so long. I should have told you I was going out.' I say softly.

She doesn't reply. Instead, she walks into the kitchen.

'You've done it now y/n.' Steph tells me.

'Well, yeah, I know that.' I sit down and put my head in my hands.

'I don't deserve her.' I say.

'What do you mean?' Beth sits next to me, putting her hand on my back.

'I don't deserve her. She's too sweet, and I'm just getting into fights all of the time. It's not fair on her or any of you, really. I mean, look at the time. You should all be asleep, but you're here because I can't stop myself from going out and getting into trouble.' I try to stand up, but Viv stops me.

'Come on, let me get up. I'm just getting some drink.' I walk into the kitchen and see kyra crying onto alessias shoulder. It makes me feel ten times worse knowing I've made the love of my life cry.

I open the fridge and get out a can of Pepsi max and a froot shoot.

We keep them in for Harper, but I know kyra drinks them secretly, which may I add is adorable.

I silently signal for Alessia to leave the room so I can speak to my girlfriend and she does.

I sit across from Kyra and the table and slide the drink to her.

She smiles and grabs it.

'I'm so sorry Ky, I know I shouldn't have done it but I couldn't help it. I really tried this time, I really tried, but the guy he was being dead creepy towards soph, and I had to do something.' I tell her, looking into her eyes.

I'm not good with eye contact, but it's always been different with Kyra.

'You could've told me you were going out at least.' She says quietly.

'I know, and I am beating myself up about that, but please be mad at me for that and not because I got in a fight.' I plead.

'You could have been really hurt y/n. How is that fair on me. How is any of this fair on me, I've been worried sick, and you come home asking me not to be mad you beat up some dude.' She cries.

Steph was right. I've done it now.

I feel terrible.

'Kyra, please, it wasn't like that he was a right nonce.' I tell her.

'Ok, mabe he was, but couldn't you have just left, threatened to call the police, anything but fighting.' She asks.

'I've been fighting since I was a kid. It's what I do. It's how I deal with things. I didn't think he had just come at me, so I had to do something. We did try to leave, but he grabbed Sophs arm, and when I shouted at him, he swung. My mind shut off, and the next thing I knew, James was pulling me off of this guy.' I explain.

'You really did all of that for your friend?' She sounds shocked.

'I mean yeah, I've done worse.' I shrug.

She gets out of her seat and walks around the table, launching herself onto me.

'I'm confused, I thought you were mad.' I say.

'Oh yeh, I'm mad, but I'm also proud of you for protecting your friend.' She tells me.

'But I always do that.' I'm so confused right now, no one if ever proud of me.

'I know, but I don't feel your way of handling things gets appreciated enough.' She mumbles into my neck. 'You're still sleeping on the sofa, though.'

I chuckle.

'Didn't think anything different.' I pick her up and carry her into the living room.

Everyone looks confused.

I place kyra onto the sofa next to Katie, and I sit next to her.

Kim starts speaking.

'I think we need some rules because y/n you can't keep going off and not even telling your girlfriend and then coming home hours later looking like death.' I and everyone else nod along.

'Yeah, I want to start becoming a better person because I can't keep going on like this. It's not only hurting your guys, but it's also hurting me, and I want to change.' I explain, all of them looking at me proudly.

'But if there is a need for a fight, I'm doing it.' Can't let the reputation flop.

Some of them look at me in fake disappointment, some smirk and katie says. 'I'll help.' Getting hit on the head by Caitlyn.

-------

I kind of like it. It's a bit shirt but it's alright to be fair.

Mase. :)