Annoyed, Kyra Cooney-Cross.

Ok, this is hopefully going to be good. I'm going off of like one idea in my head, so it better work.

------

Y/ns pov.

Today has been really shit and I've only been awake for an hour. I woke up extra annoyed today, and I don't know why. When i get like this, I tend to snap at people and shout at them. The thing is, me and Kyra are off today, and we're planning to spend the day at home alone.

Now I have to try and not shout at her, which is hard when I'm annoyed, expecially be abuse I don't know why I'm annoyed.

When I woke up, I went straight to my room to try and calm down. It definitely didn't work since im still here. I think kyra is still asleep because I haven't heard anything, so for now, I'm all clear.

I'm going to call Lucy for advice since she always knows what to do and helps me on England camps when I'm annoyed.

I text her, telling her it's happened again, and she immediately calls me.

'Hey kid, you alright?' She asks as soon as I pick up.

'Not really luce, I don't know what to do. I'm annoyed, but I don't know why, and nothing is calming me down. I can't go wake up Kyra for help because I'm scared I'll snap at her, and she will hate me, and it's starting to make me angry now.' I rant wilst she listens as I slowly start to get more frustrated.

'Alright kid, calm down. Look, I know you don't want to snap at Kyra, but she knows how to deal with you just as much as I do and don't tell her I said this but when you first started dating she asked me a bunch of questions and I gave her enough advice to know if you did snap you don't mean I thing you say.' She tells me in that calm voice.

'But what if I say something so bad that she never wants to talk to me again?' I say pacing around the room, punching the wall, which makes a hole.

'Y/n what did you do?' She asks probably because of the loud bang.

'Umm, nothing?' She definitely is not convinced.

'I've seen the way she looks at you y/n there is not way she would never talk to you again, now if that bang didn't wake her up I will call her and make her come and find you.' She warns.

I hear footsteps walking towards my room. Kyra knocks in the door and says,

'You ok love?, I heard a noise.' Lucy hears this and tells me to talk to her before hanging up.

So now I'm on my own with bruised knuckles,  a hole in the wall, and my girlfriend outside, who I could snap at any minute.

'Yeah, I'm fine.' Great, that was really convincing. Jesus.

'Ok, I'm coming in.' She says, opening the door.

'Oh love, what's wrong.'

'Please don't, I don't want to snap at you.' I tell her, looking up with tears in my eyes. Her gase diverts to my bruised knuckles and then the hole in the wall.

'It's ok, I know you wouldn't mean it.' She smiles at me.

She walks over to me and pulls me into a hug, kissing the top of my head.

I instantly feel calmer and less annoyed. Hmh, not even Lucy can calm me down like this.

'Let's go watch movies and talk about what's up.' She says, guiding me out of the door to the living room.

She tells me to find a movie and goes into the kitchen. Of course, I pick the goonies, knowing it's going to help me calm down.

After five minutes, she comes back with ice for my knuckles, some snacks, my favourite blanket, and my headphones in case I get bored and want music.

She knows me so well it's quite scary, actually.

'Thanks, baby, you're the best.' I smile at her.

I start the movie, and she rolls her eyes playfully at my choice.

'I should have known it would be this, should have invited Caitlyn.' She jokes.

I laugh and keep my focus on the film. She grabs my hand, and I wince.

'Sorry y/n/n, but I gotta ice it to bring the swelling down.' She apologies as I give her my hand, which she places in her lap.

'I'm sorry about my wall. I'll fix it tomorrow, I know what I'm doing by now anyway.' I tell her chuckling at how many times I've out a hole in a wall.

'Yeah, so I've heard.' She smiles down at me.

I guess Lucy really did tell her a lot.

I rest my head on her chest and focus on the film, occasionally blurting out my favourite lines.

-------
I kinda like this one, I like ounching stuff, so I thought it would be cool. What's your opinions so far? Want owt to improve?

Mase. :)