Kid, Leah Williamson.

Another request, so I need to focus. It's going to be a platonic relationship, so don't expect no lovey shit cause it's not happening.

------

Y/ns pov.

It's not fun being the youngest on the England squad, it's fucking torture. Like, I can't do anything on my own because I'm constantly being watched. I'm not a newborn child, I can actually do things for myself.

That is why I'm taking this lovely opportunity where there is no one around to do something that's actually fun. Skating I mean, could you imagine the look on leahs face if she knew I skate?, she'd go fucking mental.

Leah is kind of like the older sister I never had. I'm telling you now I'm glad I don't have a real one. I mean, sure, she gives great advice, but she's constantly going on at me, and it's not like I can have a break because we are both at Arsenal.

Everyone on the squad is somewhat protective, but no one as much as leah.

While everyone is distracted, I slip out of the chill room and get my skateboard from its hiding place. No one has come after me, so they must not have noticed. That's new.

I walk around outside the hotel for a few minutes, trying to find a spot, and I come across a staircase with a rail. Seems good enough.

I haven't really had time to skate yet this camp, so I start with a few easier tricks to warm up.

Leahs pov.

I look around the room, trying to spot the kid, but she isn't in here.

'Hey, did anyone see y/n leave?' I ask the girls.

They all shake their heads.

'Shit.' I whisper.

'Come on, leah, we can't control her all of the time. She might just want some time alone.' Ella says.

'You don't understand, Ella. She's always either doing something dangerous, something illegal, or both when she's alone.' I tell her.

'Why are we still sitting here then?' Lucy asks worriedly.

We all get up and leave the room splitting off into different groups, I'm with Lucy and Keira.

Y/ns pov.

Now that I remember what I'm doing, I'm gonna try to skate this staircase.

I walk back a bit so I can get a run up and set off. Just as I'm about to ollie off of the top step, I hear my name. I lose focus and go flying down the stairs, hitting my head on the way down and landing on my arm funny.

'Fuck.' I wince that really hurt man.

'Y/n, jesus christ. What do you think you're doing running away from us.' Leah shouts at me. My eyes start to water from the pain and my head it's fucking bangin.

'Don't shout.' I whisper.

I feel someone grab my hand and another person rest my head on ther lap.

'Don't shout, Leah, she's obviously hurt.' I hear Keira tell her.

'It's her fault.' She says, walking off.

'Leah.' I let out between sobs.

'Let's get you inside, kid.' Lucy says, picking me up off of the ground.

'Where is Le?' I ask.

'I don't know, kid, we need to get you to the med room, though.' I suppose that's where she's taking me.

Keira still had a hold of my hand, giving it a squeeze ever now and then for comfort.

'Oh my god, y/n/n what happened.' I hear Lessi shout before her, Ella and Mary make their way over.