Oh Fuck, Esme Morgan.

Ok, I'm actually really excited to write this, so whoever requested it, cheers duck. This better turn out good.

-------

Y/ns pov.

I don't know what was going through Esme's head when she thought it was a good idea to leave me and our four year old son Harry on our own, but I'm so glad she did.

I love the kid with all my heart, and he is exactly like me, hence the reason I'm so confused that she left us alone.

She's gone out shopping or something with Hempo, which gives us a few hours to cause a bit of chaos before she gets back.

'Alright kid, what do you wanna do?' I ask him, picking him up and throwing him over my shoulder. He starts laughing hysterically.

'Movie.' He shouts between laughs. God, he is so much like me. The kid loves movies.

'Well, Harry, we can't watch a movie without snacks, so we need to raid the kitchen first.' I tell him he has a big grin on his face. Something tells me I might be sleeping on the sofa tonight.

I put him on my shoulders and pretend we are flying to the kitchen. He also loves planes like me.

I sit him on the counter and start opening the cupboards, taking out chocolate, sweets, and most importantly, pretzles.

'Think that's enough?' I ask him, he rapidly nods his head.

'Well, the next thing we need is blankets and pillows. You can't be uncomfortable while watching a movie.' He keeps noding his head along with what I'm saying. Chances are he has no clue what I'm going in about, but I have to teach him these things.

I put him back on my shoulders, and we drop the snacks off in the living room before making our way upstairs.

'Right, you get your stuff, I'll get mine, and we will meet back here.' I tell him.

'Okay, mum.' He smiles and runs off to his room.

I go into mine and my wife's bedroom and grab the quilt, pillows, and Harry's favourite Teddy, which is still in here from when he woke us up this morning.

I go back out to the tip of the stairs, and Harry is stood waiting for me.

'You took agesss.' He says with a smile still plastered on his face.

'No, I didn't. You must have super speed or something.' I say, tickling his sides.

He wriggles out of my grip and picks his Teddy up off of the floor.

'How are we gonna get all this down?' he asks, mispronouncing some of the words.

'Ahh, glad you ask. If you go to the bottom of the stairs, I will roll all of this down, and your job is to catch it, okay?' I ask, making sure he understands me.

'Got it.' He smirks and goes downstairs.

'Ready?' I shout down to him.

'Ready.' He says.

I roll down a few pillows, and he chucks them onto the floor. I then roll down his quilt. He catches it easily. Of course, I don't give him Mine and Esmes' quilt, or it will drown him, and I'm not that stupid, so I carry that down instead.

'Good job, buddy, now we've got to set up our space and pick a movie.' I tell him, ruffling up his hair.

We spend about ten minutes setting up the most comfortable space possible and place the snacks table in front of us.

'We are so good at this.' I say to Harry as I sit down, he cuddles up to my side.

'What movie are we watching then, Harry?' I ask.