So What - BTS

Han POV:

This morning, I walked out of my room and Felix immediately ran up to me, showing me something on his phone. It was a news article with a picture of two people kissing.

Hwang Hyunjin of Stray Kids Caught Kissing Rumored Girlfriend Last Night

We read the article and some comments, which were (surprisingly) positive.

"Oh my god, we were right."

"Why didn't he tell us?"

"I don't know, but we need to figure this out." I said, looking at the article once again. Lee Know came over and we showed him, followed by everyone else. We were now sitting in the living room, talking about the article.

"I bet the company is blowing up his phone right now." Chan said.

"Did he ever come home?" I asked.

"I didn't see him walk in last night, I guess he's still at Y/N's." Changbin said. I sighed, thinking about what to do. Ten minutes later, Hyunjin walked in.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Have you checked your phone?" Jeongin asked.

"No, why?" He said, looking confused. Felix walked over with the article pulled up on his phone. "Oh my god" he said and walked over to where we were sitting. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and started scrolling through all the messages, the newest one from Y/N.

"What'd she say?" Seungmin asked, looking over at his phone.

"She sent a screenshot and asked if I knew."

"What do we do?" Jeongin asked.

"That's what we're tryna figure out." Lee Know said. Hyunjin slumped in his seat and covered his face with his hands. His phone rang and he answered.

"Who is it?" I whispered.

"Our manager." Seungmin replied.

"Yeah, I just saw," Hyunjin said. "What do you want me to do? What can I even do."

"Put it on speaker." Felix said and he did.

"You have to make a statement now." Our manager said.

"Will do, but I gotta go." He said and hung up.

"Why didn't you tell us before?" I asked.

"We didn't wanna make things weird, so we kept it a secret... and it kinda backfired"

"I'll say." I said and Chan glared at him.

"What're you even supposed to do? Apologize?" Felix said.

"I don't even know. I need to call Y/N though." He said and walked off to his room, closing the door behind him.

Y/N POV:

"What do we do now?" I asked when Hyunjin called. After a failed attempt to get the guy to delete the picture last night , the news headline of us in the park went viral.

"My manager is telling me to make a statement but what do I even say? Do I apologize? Why should I?"

"Well, you might have too. These posts I'm seeing on Twitter are not very... happy."

"I cannot apologize for being happy."

"So what do you do?"

"I don't know."

"Ok, let me think." After about two minutes of silence, the only thing I had come up with was that I quit my job, but how am I supposed to do that after everything?