Like - BTS

Hyunjin walked in and sat on my bed. "Ya wanna go out?"

"Are you asking me on a date?" I said, jokingly.

"No, you're weird." I looked at him sharply and he just smiled. 

"Anyway, where to?"

"We just have to restock the practice room's fridge at the office." I nodded

"Yea, I'll come, just lemme change real quick."

"Ok." He said, still standing there.

"Can you, um, go downstairs." I said.

"No." he said and walked out of my room.

°0°0°0°0°0°0°

We went to the corner store and grabbed a little of everything. We grabbed at least 30 things of energy drinks and coffee. We grabbed multiple party bags of chips and other cold drinks. After, we walked to the JYPE building and put everything away, we went for a walk around the city.
"You hungry?" he asked.

"Yea..."

"What do you want?" he asked.

"Uhhhhh..... tteokbokki?"

"Okay, I know a place around here." He started walking and I followed. After a bit of walking, we arrived at some bar. "Why are we here?"

"For tteokbokki."

"Yeah, I know. But why this place?" He smiled and we walked inside. "Oh, Hyunjin," he paused. "and.......?"

"Y/N, my best friend." I don't know why but it hurt a little hearing him say that. "Ah, I'm Han-Gyeol, call me Gyeol." I nodded and he directed us towards our seats. "What do you wanna eat?"

"Tteokbokki."

°0°0°0°0°0°0

He paid and we left. "Hyunjin?" I looked over and saw a pretty girl, around 5'3, wearing a gray pleated skirt and a black sweater with white flowers on it. "Nari?"

"Hyunjin.....it's been so long." She said and ran up and hugged him, staring right at me as she did so. 

"Hyunjin, who's this?" He walked over and wrapped his arm around my waist, which made her raise an eyebrow.

"Nari, this is my best friend, Y/N." She walked over and shook my hand. "Hi Y/N, I'm Nari. Nice to meet you." she said with a clearly fake smile. Her grip tightened on my hand and once he noticed, Hyunjin pushed her away and checked his imaginary watch. 

"Oh, would ya look at the time. We have to leave now, see ya around Nari." She nodded and Hyunjin took my hand as we walked away."

"Who was that?"

"Nari. We dated my first year in college. Honestly, she's a pain in the ass. She's clingy and possessive and she still likes all my posts on IG using a fake account."

"Aww, that's cute, your number one fangirl."

"Shut up."

"I'm good."

°0°0°0°0°0°0

I walked into the boys' dormitory and the 5 who were in the living room greeted me. "Hey Y/N, how was your date with Hyunjin?'' Felix came up to me as soon as I walked into the kitchen. The others turned their heads and I sighed. 

"We're not dating." I said.

"That's what you think" Felix whispered.

"What?." I mumbled.

"Mhm." I sighed and walked away, meeting up with Hyunjin. We walked into his room and I immediatley laid on his bed. I pulled the covers over me and closed my eyes. Hyunjin giggled and took his jacket off, getting into bed with me. He put his chest against my back and wrapped his arm around my waist. "Nah back up, this my bed now."

"I'm good." he said. I rolled my eyes and turned around, opening my eyes to look at him, while his were still shut. I admired all of his features: the moles under his eyes, his soft lips and smooth skin. I took a piece of his hair, twirling it with my finger, which made him open an eye. He smirked after closing that eye. 

"Y'know, if you wanted to kiss me, you could."

"You suck." I huffed and turned back around. He again put his arm around my waist and I felt the butterflies in my stomach. I closed my eyes and slowly exhaled.

°0°0°0°0°0°0

My eyes fluttered open. I didn't move, not wanting to wake Hyunjin up. I was laying on his chest, cuddling him. I tried to move but his grip hardened. "Stay." he groaned. I melted at the sound of his raspy voice. I put my head back down on his chest, hearing his heartbeat.

A loud rattle came from the kitchen. Both of us stuck our heads up. I stood up and Hyunjin whined. "I'll be right back." he nodded and laid his head back down.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Lino cooking. "What was that?" I asked.

"His goofy ass dropped a pot lid." he said, pointing to Han. I nodded. All of the boys except the obvious 3 and Felix were in the living room. "Where's Felix I asked?"

"Went to get Uno cards." Chan said. I nodded. I walked over to his room, knocking twice on the door.

"Heyyy." I said.

"I don't know where they are." He said while opening another drawer.

"Didn't Changbin use them last?"

"Your so right, thanks Y/N." He said and left his room. I walked back into Hyunjin's room, he was still in bed, scrolling through IG on his phone. I got into bed and rested my head in the crook of his neck. He put his phone down and turned to look at me. "You took so long."

"I know, I was talking with Chan and Felix." he gasped.

"DO U HAVE A CRUSH ON MY BEST FRIEND?"

"WHAT? NO NO NO. I was just talking to him abou-"

"I'm kidding. I know you only have eyes for me." he said with a smile on his face. I gagged.

"Shut up, right now."

"Make me."

"I hate you."

"Awww, I love you too." I looked at him disgusted and he started laughing. I sighed and laid my head down on the pillow. I admired him while he was laughing. Again, staring at his plump lips that I so badly wanted to rest mine on. When he realized I was staring, he stopped laughing and his eyes met mine. He slowly drew closer to me, our lips almost connected. I backed up and rolled over.

what the hell just happened

sm happened in this chpt bruh 💀💀

ilysm, have a good day!!

-Rui <3