Love Me A Little - Monsta X

It was Sunday morning and Hyunjin was accompanying me on a grocery run. We left my place at around 10a.m and were on our way to the farmer's market.

After screaming our hearts out to Jopping by SuperM, we arrived and grabbed a basket. Hyunjin wore all black, including a black mask to hide his face and I wore a matching black crop top and cargo pants but with a white puffy jacket. When we walked in, we headed straight for the fruits and vegetables, grabbing an assortment of strawberries, grapes, lettuce, broccoli, etc. After, we headed towards the snacks, grabbing some chips and candy.

"Y/N, look at this." He said while I was looking at rice cakes. I turned to see him
holding Hello Kitty chocolate marshmallows.

"That's so cute." I said

"I'm buying it." He said and put in the basket. I laughed and he put a couple more in the basket, ones with different flavors like pineapple, mango, and strawberry.

We soon made our way to checkout and the second we got back in the car, Hyunjin asks, "Can we get boba?"

"Fine, but you're paying."

"Sweetheart, I always do." The sudden nickname made blush and he chuckled. I put on Back To Me by The Rose and started driving. I didn't know where the other cafes was so I drove to the one by my house, since that was the closest one I knew of. We hopped out of the and made our way to the counter. We ordered 2 passion fruit teas with mango pearls.

We got back in the car and Hyunjin was driving this time. We got home quickly, and he brought in the grocery's himself. It was getting late so I decided to get started on dinner, I wanted to make shrimp fried rice and dumplings so once I was done, we ate dinner in front of the T.V.

We watched Avatar: The Last Airbender like we used to as kids, finishing off our boba while doing so. Once we were done, I took our dishes to the sink, gave them a quick rinse, and placed them in the washing machine. I made my way back over to Hyunjin and sat next to him, laying my head and chest against him. I soon fell asleep like this, despite the fact it was only 6pm.

°0°0°0°0°0°0°

I woke up at around 9, Hyunjin was in the same spot, just with a bowl of ice cream in his hand.

"You awake?" I nodded and grabbed the spoon from his bowl, taking a bite of ice cream. We laid there for a bit, neither of us moving from the very comfortable position we were in.

The 2nd season of the show ended and Hyunjin suggested we take a walk. I happily obliged and put on my shoes and coat. We stepped out into the chilly air and walked to the park 2 blocks away from my place.

He brought up how the guys always asking about us being together. I laughed and replied, "Jeongin is always bothering me about that, but all of them?"

"Yeah, they get tired of me talking about you all day." My cheeks flushed and I could barely manage to respond.

"Why?" Was all I managed to say, and regretted it immediatley.

"Why they ask or why do I talk about you?"

"The... second one?" I said, looking down and the ground as we walked the park trail.

"Y/N its because I'm glad we found our way back to each other, I love having you with me. And I just love.. you." He said and all I said back was, "I love you too" before he kissed me.

Then, we heard a camera click and a light flashed.

BYE WHAT IS THIS LMAO

guys irdk what i had in store for this one i literally wrote it in math class 🧍‍♂️

anyways, now we finally have something going on! hooray!

i hoped you enjoy this part

ilyasm 💋

-Rui <3