Coffee - BTS

"Jisoo?"

"And Jennie!" Another girl exclaimed from the other side of the screen.

"What's up?"

"Wanna hang out, Rosé and Lisa left us."

"I mean sure, I don't have work."

"Where do you wanna go?" Jennie asked.

"I don't know, you asked so I was hoping you'd know."

"There's a bakery that opened up near us, wanna go?" Jisoo chimed.

"Yea sure, I'm gonna get ready and I'll text you when I'm on my way." They sent me the address and I got up to get ready.

The 3 of us were sitting at a booth and Jennie was talking about this guy she "met". He's a new employee at a coffee shop she frequently goes to. He literally only took her order but she's head over heels for him although she doesn't even remember his name. She, however, managed to get every other detail about him. She said he's about 6'0, has blonde, curly hair and has good fashion.

"Do you think I should go for it and ask him out?"

"You don't know his name." I say.

"But I know he works there at around 2pm on Mondays."

"What if he was covering someone else's shift?" I retort.

"I'll take my chances."

"What if you just become a regular there?" Jisoo suggests.

"I already am though."

"He doesn't know that, he's new. Start going there during his shifts, maybe he'll also fall for you."

"Girl please." Jennie laughs.

"I'm serious. What if he truly falls in love with how amazingly talented, beautiful and smart you are?"

"Y/N, help me out here." 

"I agree with Jisoo." I said. Jennie paused and looked at both of us before continuing, "Whatever, I'll take your advice or something."

°0°0°0°0°0°0°

"Y/N?" Hyunjin whispered to me. He invited me over to their dorm because he was bored and everyone else was playing Mario Kart but he didn't want to.

"What?"

"Boba?"

"Right now?" He nodded.

"Fine." He grinned.

"Y/N and I'll be back soon, don't ask for anything, you won't get it anyways." He said while grabbing the car keys off the countertop. He opened the door and held it open for me.

"See you soon." I.N said with a smile. I waved goodbye and walked out the door.

"Your little announcement felt targeted."

"Yes, at Han."

"Why?"

"Every time I say I'm getting boba, 'Can you get me a Strawberry green tea with extra mango boba?'" He mocks. We laugh and he turns on "Tiger Inside" by SuperM when we get in the car.

girl, idk how but i updated twice today (kinda)?!?

one time i was watching a skz compilation video and came across a clip that gave me a thought for a new ff so for a couple of months i've had this ff in my google docs that i'd write when i got bored in class (the school blocked wattpad 🙄) and idek if i wanna publish it bc i can't even maintain a regular updating schedule with Boba but uh lmk what i should do

(girl idek what to name it 🧍‍♂️)

BUT ANYWAYS i hope u enjoy this chpt and ilyasm

-Rui <3