24 to 25 - Stray Kids (Christmas Bonus Chapter)

The Christmas party at my house was at 7pm and at around 10am, Hyunjin and I went downstairs to wrap presents for the other members in my living room. I put Christmas music on the T.V and Hyunjin made hot chocolate for the both of us.

After a bit of singing, the two of us sat down in my living room and began wrapping presents.

"Can you pass me the tape?" He asked, reaching out his right hand while his left held the paper together. 

"One sec," I said, putting tape down on fold. "Here you go."

"Thanks." He said, reaching for a bow after using the tape.

There was a Christmas party at my house later that day and of course we saved wrapping for last minute. We had a couple presents down but still had a few left for both of us to do.

"Do you think Lee Know would like a bow on his?" I ask after he walks back from putting his present under my tree.

"Yeah, and make sure its pink."

"I'm being serious."

"Ok it doesn't have to be pink but I'm sure he wouldn't mind if it was." He says and I nod, grabbing a blue bow to match the wrapping paper color.

"Do you think we're the only ones who left wrapping for last minute?" I asked as I walked to the tree.

"No, I bet someone's gonna be late because he was wrapping." We laughed and moved on to the next present.

After a bit, we had a couple presents wrapped but still had a few left for both of us to do. The party was still not for a couple hours but I was rushing to get this done and grab Hyunjin's present to put under the tree, not to mention we still had to get ready.

We soon finished up and headed upstairs to get ready. We had a bit of time until the others started arriving but I still had to shower, do my makeup, curl my hair and change. Hyunjin was in the shower while I was picking out an outfit. I choose a black dress and a red, off the shoulder sweater. He soon came out of the bathroom and I went in to start getting ready.

°0°0°0°0°0°0°

The doorbell rang and I ran downstairs to get it. Seungmin and Felix greeted me with a present in their hands. Hyunjin came running down the stairs as they walked to put the present under the tree. 

In the next 30 minutes, everyone was here and the tree had presents all around it. We ordered take out and ate the dessert Han brought. 

After eating, we made our way into the living room to open presents. I passed out everyone's gifts and on a count of 3, we opened all of them. I realized I had forgot Hyunjin's present upstairs and excused myself to go get it. I reached under my bed to find it and hurried back down to give it to him. He laughed and opened it, revealing acrylic paint colors he'd wanted and a necklace with our anniversary date engraved on it. 

He put the necklace on and smiled saying, " Thank you, Y/N". The others were busy talking with one another so he didn't mind sneaking a kiss to my cheek. 

We joined the others in conversation and ended the night with karaoke and more hot chocolate before saying goodbye at around midnight.

super rushed bonus part (esp the end) but i needed a xmas bonus before it ends.

its been so long since ive updated but the next part is cookin y'all trust🤞

merry xmas and happy holidays

-Rui