Loveable - SinB

Han POV:

It was our day off and Hyunjin left for Y/N's about a hour ago. He said they were going to get boba and that he wanted to take her to an art museum. He had got up an hour earlier than usual and left without saying a word to the others.

As the others gradually woke up, Lee Know started to make breakfast. Changbin was the last person to wake up, immediately asking where Hyunjin was. "I don't know." Lee Know said.

"He's with Y/N." I said.

"At 9:15am?" Chan asked.

"Apparently." Seungmin said.

"You know, he's been hanging out with Y/N a lot." Felix said, looking at me. He was obviously trying to see if anyone else noticed how close the two were, but no one seemed to catch on, except Lee Know.

"Well it's probably because they're friends, best friends." Lee Know said.

"Yeah, I mean, we hang out a lot, even if we're off." Chan said.

"I guess you're right, it's just, weird." Felix said.

"What do you mean 'weird'?" I.N said.

"Oh, nothing." I said, the others shrugged and went back to eating breakfast.

Y/N POV:

"Hyunjin, why are you here so early? I thought we were meeting up at 9:30?" I asked, rubbing my eyes as I opened the door.

"Well I wanted to take you somewhere after so we have to leave earlier."

"Where did you wanna take me?" I asked, moving to the side so he could walk in. 

He sat on the stools by the kitchen counter and looked at me with a smile before saying, "It's a secret." I just groaned and walked over to my fridge to grab him a cold water bottle.

"I have to finish getting ready, I'll be right back." I said before walking away.

"Don't take too long," He yelled so I could hear, pausing to check the time. "You have 10 minutes." He finished.

I quickly picked out an outfit, a beige sweater and brown cargo pants with white boots. I did simple makeup and added a gold necklace with my initial on it. I grabbed my purse and hurried down the stairs to see Hyunjin now on the couch. 

"Are you ready yet?"

"Yes, let's go."

"You took longer than 10 minutes."

"I didn't."

"You did."

"Can we just go?"

"No." He said as he walked through the front door. I locked the door and took his hand, giggling as we started walking to the cafe.

°0°0°0°0°0°0°

"Poor Han, he's gonna be so sad when he finds out you got his usual." I said, looking at the drink Hyunjin was holding in his hand. He just shrugged and smiled, taking my hand with his free hand as we left the cafe.

"Can you tell me where we're going now?"

"No."

"Can I get a hint?"

"Uhm, let me think," He said, pausing and looking up, eyebrows slightly raised. "I like it a lot?"

"You're joking, right?"

"Well I don't know what hint I could say without giving it away." I paused and looked at him. "What?"

"Can you please tell me?"