Surfin' - Felix, Lee Know and Changbin

"Are you all packed for Jeju?" Hyunjin asked as he walked into my house. The boys had a week off and asked me to go to Jeju with them for their vacation.

"Yeah, can you help me bring them down?" I asked and he nodded, following me as we walked upstairs to my room.

"What are all these bags for?" He asked, looking at the 3 suitcases I had and 2 handbags.

"Those 2 are makeup and my purse and the rest are clothes, swimsuits and other things we'll need." He slowly nodded and took two suitcases downstairs. I put one bag on each arm and made my way downstairs, setting them down by the front door.

"I'll take them to my car, can you start it?" I nodded and walked outside and made my way to the front seat. After turning on the ignition, I connected my phone to the car's speakers and started playing music. Hyunjin locked my front door with his key and I got out of the car and walked over to the passenger seat.

"The others are already on their way, so we're gonna meet them there." Hyunjin said as he sat in the car.

"Oh, I thought we were gonna meet at the building."

"Changbin said we were wasting time." I shook my head, laughing and Hyunjin started driving.

After driving for a bit, I asked to pull over at a gas station to get snacks. After parking, I immediately got out the car and headed straight to the chip section. Hyunjin soon followed, grabbing some for himself and walking over to grab drinks for us.

After we paid, he took the bags in one hand and held my hand with the other, swinging them as we walked back to the car.

°0°0°0°0°0°0°

After driving for a seven hours and crossing the bridge, we finally arrived to the island. The others had arrived 20 minutes before us and we  were meeting at a restaurant in 15 minutes. Hyunjin and I made our way inside the hotel, dropping our belongings and looking at our room. We walked into the bedroom and immediately jumped on the bed

"Y/N, can I take a nap?"

"Why are you asking me?"

"Like do I have enough time to take one?"

"No, get ready."

"I am ready."

"We're goin to the beach after, you're not dressed for the beach."

"Can I just bring shorts?"

"Can you just change into shorts?" He groaned and stood up, I watched him grab his suitcase on the way to the bathroom. I made my way to the balcony, looking over the ledge onto the view of the ocean. After a bit, I felt Hyunjin's arms wrap around my waist and I turned to face him, wrapping my arms around his neck and smiling. I looked him up and down and pulled away, "What are you wearing?"

"The shorts you told me to put on."

"Yeah, so why are you still wearing that top?" I said, pointing at his white polo shirt that didn't match his navy blue shorts.

"You only told me to change my shorts."

"Hyunjin, I thought it was obvious that you had to change your shirt as well." He sighed and turned around, making his way back to the bathroom. I walked to the couch, where we placed all the luggage, and grabbed my purse. I turned around and saw Hyunjin wearing a plain white v-neck and smiled. We walked out of the hotel with ours hands intertwined.