' DA '

(OKK GUYS TYSM FOR 1K READS!! AHHH!!!)

It has been a couple months since the DA first met, it was going well. Now we were currently in the room of requirements, Harry was teaching us of how to cast a Patronus charm.  He was checked up on me and Hermione and Ginny even couple minutes, but he seemed more interested about Cho Chang. I looked over at Ginng. She wasn't forced on her Patronus, she was just watching Harry putting his hand over Chos hand, she watched then laugh and blush.

"Dobby!?" We heard Harry say.
"What are you doing here! What's wrong?" Asked Harry. "Harry Potter...sir..Dobby has come to warn you- but the house elves have been warned not to tell.." Dobby then ran head first into a wall. "DOBBY! Tell me what's happening!" Said Harry. "Harry Potter, she...she.." Dobby stopped. "Who's she, Dobby?"

"Umbridge?" Asked Harry, horrified. He nodded. "What about her, does she know about us- the DA?"

"Is she coming?.." whispered Harry.  "Yes, Harry Potter, yes.." Dobby said shaking. "What are you waiting for! RUN!" Yelled Harry. Everyone started to yell, and run.
"Hermione, c'mon!" I yelled. Ginny ran out with Luna. I then saw Blaise Zabini. Hermione was looking the other way. "MIONE, LOOK OUT!" I screamed. I froze as Zabini grabbed her. She wiggled, trying to break free. "Don't move you Mud-blood!" He yelled. "Don't call her that you little-" I walked backwards, I saw Goyle walking near, behind Blaise. I then bumped into someone with a very hard chest. "Malfoy!" I gasped. He grabbed my hands, almost like a muggle cop way. "Don't try to run." He mumbled in my ear. "I'm just gonna take you to Umbridge. But I'll blame everything on Potter. So you won't get in trouble."
"I don't care! Just let me go!" I said, wiggligng in his grip. He began to fidget with my hands as we started to walk towards her office.

Dracos pov.

"Don't make me go near her again. Please." She said. I looked down at her hands. She still had a bunch of scars. "Don't worry, I won't let you get hurt." I whisper in her ear. I follow Blaise, Mud-blood gives y/n a concerned look. I look at Y/n, she has the same look on her face. Granger mouths something to her and she Nods. "Oi, pay attention." I said.

Your pov.

This is stupid, and out of all the people that could have really captured me, it had to be Malfoy.
He brings me into her office. I'm going to trust Hermione with this, she had mouthed to me "Don't worry, I'll get us out of here!"

Harry is sat down in a chair. Umbridge is complaining. "Maybe I have to use the Crucio curse on you." She threats. "NO!" I screamed. I know I shouldn't have but I had to make sure Harry was okay. "Shut it! Or else I'll add more scars on your little hand!" She threats me. I almost start crying.
"Don't scream like that again!" Malfoy warns me. I nod. Still speechless.

"I know Dumbledores secret weapon.." says Hermione. "Show it to me." Umbridge says. Her and Harry both lead the way. But me and the rest of my friends are still stuck here, with the Slytherins, great. "This is bullshit." I say. Malfoy coutines to fidget with my hands and one of my rings my dad had given to me for my birthday. "Would you stop!"
"I don't think I will." He says. "Shut up or I'll hex you!" I warn. "Can't. I have your Wand." I scoff. "Are all Gryffindors this stupid?" He asks. "Oh shut up! Just admit it! Your still madly in love with me!" I joke. I execpt him to laugh, but no..he says something not funny at all..