' Fight '

*The next day*

It was a pretty average day, nothing much happend. Classes were pretty normal, and you still got to hang out with your friends.

At the end of snapes class you and malfoy stayed behind. You waved goodbye to your friends. You sighed and looked over at Malfoy. He just rolled your eyes. "Y/n, can we talk." Malfoy spat. "Fine." You followed him to a corner. "About yesterday.." He started. You Interrupted him, "Yea, how you thought buckbeaks death was funny." You said. "It was. Plus it deserved to die. It broke my arm!" He yelled. "I'm glad Hermione punched you." You said rolling your eyes then walking over to find something to clean. "That little bitch." Draco muttered towards you.

*After detention*

"I really thought we were beginning to become friends." You whispered to him. "Its all your stupid friends fault." Draco said. He really sounded angry.
"Im sorry." You said as you were walking towards Harry. Atleast Harry was kind towards you.

"Only 5 days of detention left with him." Y/n spoke, then she let out a big sigh. "Don't worry y/n, 5 days isn't that long." Harry said. "Yea."

You and Harry waved goodbye to eachother as you walked up to your dorm, you opened the door and you were greeted by Hermione. "Y/n? What's wrong, you look down?" She said softly. "I don't know. It's just Malfoy." You said. "At first I thought we were becoming to be friends. But ever since the whole buckbeak thing..he's been different." You said.
"Its ok Y/n." She replied. "Hes always been a bitch." Hermione said. This was the first time you heard Hermione swear. "Hermione!" You said then laughing. Soon both of you began to burst into laughter. For the rest of the night you two talked, she even confessed her small crush on Ron. "Seriously!?" You asked. She giggled as her face began to turn a little red. "But don't you think he's werid and Obnoxious?" You said. "Well, yes I do." She said. "But that's pretty much why I love him, you know." She said laying down. You looked at the time. "Maybe we should go to sleep."
"Yea." Hermione said.
You flicked off the lamp next to your bed. "Night Hermione." You said.
"Night Y/n" She said.

You couldn't help but think about Malfoy. How he betrayed you.
You stayed up for a couple of hours just thinking.
"Screw this." You thought.
"Im going to the lake to get stuff off my mind
mind." You said in your head, you didn't want to wake Hermione up. You slowly got out of bed and walked over to your dresser. You threw on an oversized sweatshirt and shorts. You Walked out the door and you then later arrived at the lake. You sat down and sighed. The sight of the late relaxed you.

"L/n?!" You heard a voice behind you. You jerked your head just to see Malfoy. The last person you wanted to see. "What are you doing out of bed?!" You asked. "I could ask you the same." He started. "I usually come here when I can't sleep or have nightmares."
"Im here because I need to get stuff off my mind." You said turning your head to face the lake. He nodded and sat down next to you. "Y/n. I'm uh..sorry I guess." He said awkwardly.
"Its fine I guess." You spoke. For a while you two just sat there not talking. "Its getting late..I should get going back to my dorm." You said getting up. "Alright." Draco said.
"I'll stay here for a while." He said.
You nodded and walked away.

Dracos pov:

I don't know what is happening, I feel strange around Y/n. I can't possibly like her, she's Harry's friend. She's also a Gryffindor. My father would never approve, even if she is a pure blood.