' Party '

Enjoy😝
Tw: drinking (you won't drink, but malfoy will and get drunk.)

You sat in your dorm, the party was going to start in around an hour.
"C'mon Y/n! You gotta get ready!" She had said. "But I don't know what to do, I've never really been to a party." You sighed. Hermiones eyes widen, she walked over to you and held your hands. "Let's get you dressed first." She said looking through your drawer. "This is cute." She said as she held up a black tight dress, (or whatever dress u want, doesn't matter!) "Yeah, it's cute. I kinda forgot I had that." You said. Hermione looked away as you got dressed. "Ready?" She said. "Yep." You said. Hermione turned around. "Wow, that looks absolutely stunning!" She said,looking up and down smiling at you. "Now let's do your hair and makeup!"  You two walked to your bathroom. She first curled your lashes, then added some mascara, and then she gave you some lipgloss. She added some pink blush to your already pink cheeks. She also added some eyeshadow. "I didn't know you were so good at makeup!" You spoke looking in the mirror. "Now should I curl your hair?" She asked, fidgeting with your hair. "That would be great!" You said smiling.

For around 30 minutes, Hermione was curling your hair and adding the finishing touches to your outfit. She had also let you borrow her fancy heels. "Thank you so much 'mione!" You said as you wrapped your arms around her. "Anytime." She smiled.

You looked at the time, it was 6pm, the time you had been waiting anxiously for. "Y/n, I think your boyfriends here." Fred said as you walked down to the common room. "Ah, thanks George. But hes not my boyfriend." You said, not realizing that was actually Fred. "Im not George!" Fred spat. "I am!" Said the real George. "Sorry boys." You said giggling.

You saw Malfoy, in a some-what fancy suit. "Wow, uh you look nice." He said, looking you up and down.  "Thanks." You said, your cheeks turning red. "You don't look to bad yourself." You giggled. You followed Malfoy into the Slytherin common room. It was quite green, you thought to yourself. "Isn't that the girl you kissed!?" One Slytherin shouted towards you and Malfoy. Malfoy rolled his ice blue eyes. "Just ignore them." He said Defensive. "Yeah, okay." You said.
You two awkwardly sat down.
"Man, I'm thristy." Draco complained while leaning back. "I'll get us some drinks." Draco said getting up. "Great." You thought. You were alone in the Slytherin common room surrounded by people you barley knew. "Hey," Someone said. You recognized him. It was one of Malfoys minion, Goyle. "Uh, hi?" You awkwardly said. "Malfoys been talking about you alot, and I can see why." He flirted. "Oh, uh thanks?" You said now even more awkward. All the sudden Goyle leaned in for a kiss. "Uh." You mumbled confused. "Was this just a prank?" You thought. "Goyle, what the fuck." Malfoy suddenly said, Goyles eyes widen and his lips curled into his mouth. Malfoy was carrying two cups filled with red punch. "Uh, sorry Malfoy." He got up and ran away to Crabbe. "Sorry about him." He said sitting down. "Its fine." You said. Malfoy had a big cup of fire whisky, "Your seriously not going to drink that..?" You said.
"Hell yes I am!"