' Drunk Draco '

Tw: Drunk Draco :)
(ALSO IK WE ARE UNDERAGE BUT LIKE DRACO BEING DRUNK IS SO CUTE.)

"You forgot the punch." You said.
"Oh- sorry." He said, opening the bottle cap
"Its over there, where Blaise is." Draco said, while pointing to his friend, Blaise. You got up and poured yourself fruit punch. When you got back, Draco had drunk half the bottle.
"Y-your back." He said dreamy. "Malfoy, seriously that's to much achocol. Dumbledore can expel you if he finds out!"
"Live a little. Plus..my dad like owns the school so technically he can't really expel me.." He said, taking another sip. You could smell the drink in his breath. "I gotta use the bathroom, Draco please don't drink anymore of this crap." You said walking away. "Mhm." He said, drinking more

Once you got back, Draco was now laying down on the couch, two bottles were now on the ground. "DRACO!"  You shouted. He flinched and opened his eyes. "Mhm?" He groaned. "What the bloody hell is wrong with you!?" You sat next to him. (The photo if you scroll up is how Draco looked on the couch.)

"Your really..." Draco hiccupped.
"Pretty..." you felt yourself blush. "Thanks.." you said, moving hair out his face. He looked up at you. He hiccupped again. "Draco...do you know where you are?"
"Uh..I think Hogwarts. B-but I wish I was in my bed..." You laughed.
You grabbed his hand. "We have to go to your room. Can you tell me where that is..?"
"Your hand is very sweaty." He flat out said. You giggled. You helped him up and you followed him to his room. Still holding his hand. He walked very slow and he also crashed into a wall.
"Whoops..I didn't see that stupid wall." He said, flipping off the wall.
"Seriously, Draco? Flipping off a Wall." You asked. "Yes." He said as he opened the door. His room was massive, and he didn't share a bedroom with anyone else. His dad was rich, so he can afford his son his own room. "Wow, nice room. Very fancy and neat."
"Thanks. F-father bought it for me." He said as he jumped on his bed. His bed had to be atleast 3 normal sized beds together. He just stared at you. Draco broke the Slience by hiccuping.
"Make it stop!" He yelled. "Make what stop?"
"These..stupid hiccups!"
"You know I can't make it stop."
He pouted and crossed his arms.
"Goodnight Draco."
"Goodnight pretty girl" He said back. You smiled hard as you waved goodbye

I don't really have an idea for this chapter