Twice For Love (An MBTI College Romance) || @IBA_005

Your patience and trust have created something truly special

Your patience and trust have created something truly special. Get ready to dive into your custom reviews, crafted with care by your reviewer at Raspberry Reviews. Your journey in the Macaron Community is about to get even sweeter. Enjoy!

REVIEWER: IBA_005
Twice For Love (An MBTI College Romance) by annietheaviothic

Requirements: The Character Development

My thoughts about this book are- it is not slow-paced neither it is very fast-going. It's going good, what I can say right now is that the plot is chosen very well. It is no-where from any way looks old, as in 'unrequited love' you can find quite few books with that title. But 'an MBTI COLLEGE ROMANCE' it is good and modern-looking. It will catch the attraction of young readers.

1. TITLE AND BOOK COVER

As said earlier, the title is enticing and very eye-catching for young-adult readers, who are into romance. Other than the title, what I can see in the book is that it also has angst in it. Book Cover, it is designed accordingly to the characters, without even drawing faces it tells you by their clothes type and hairstyle, that one is nerdy among them. Both are very well descriptive.

10/10

2. DESCRIPTION

The description tells about who they are without telling about their traits which is very unique. It is written in the third pov but of Anna it looks like that she got her own pov in the description.

10/10

3. PLOT

The book starts with the episode of them moving out and the leads are introducing themselves. That thing in this book done is quite common. Lots of writers choses to introduce their characters early in the first chapter that's what the writer did. Which was just fine, it looked like a tell-tale. You can chose to describe it more finely. Because tell-tale can be get boring at sometimes and usually readers lose interest. It should be more descriptive but less boring and repetitive.

Although, the plot is quite new and exciting to read about.

9/10

4. GRAMMAR AND PUNCTUATION

There were quite a few mistakes that I would like to point out.

In many places you have repeated, "I did that, - I". Don't repeat "I" too much. It comes as irritating at some point. Because, repetition can lead to boringness, it can gradually decrease your readers.

For example-,

"I wink at myself at mirror and giggle at my own silliness. All set. No matter how many times I recheck everything. I cannot help feeling anxious."

I don't happen to edit your writing style, but it could be written like this,-

"I wink at my reflection, everything is set. But, my guts won't stop coiling inside me anxiously." This way you have the short and precise way of writing, and the "I"s aren't also repeating but clearly telling about the first person's pov.

Please No offense.

And there were a few grammatical errors, which you can work out. I trust you. When you finish writing this you can always choose to edit your draft. It may be your first draft or not, but you can trust me on this, that editing your draft does nothing but make your work more eye-catching. And it also becomes your finest piece of writing.

8/10

5. CHARACTER'S DEVELOPMENT

Characters Development. I have to tell you this, apart from everything what I loved about your story is character development. It doesn't look forced, nor is it very fast-paced nor slow as a snail. It has its own pace which suits the plot. Especially, Denver's character development, his one is quite hard *if you look from my eyes* to change. Taking as in their MBTI and then writing about them keeping it in mind, is a difficult task, for which I want to congratulate you, cause you created this as your very finest piece of book. Because writing characters while managing their MBTI is hard. Your hard work will pay you one day.

10/10

OVERALL: 47/50

Your work is quite new to look at, as in modern times. You are hardworking and your story is too good to be not read. There are some places you lack in writing, but I know that you will overcome them. My wishes and blessings are with you. Good luck to you and your book.

This book was new to look at, because something intrigued me after catching the title MBTI. I thought it would be very edgy because writer would have draw boundaries around their characters because of their MBTI, but Annie did an amazing work. I enjoyed reading it!

~ Iba

We hope you are satisfied with your review! Don't forget to recommend us to your friends!