The Nephilim's Earthly Family || @IBA_005

Your patience and trust have created something truly special

Your patience and trust have created something truly special. Get ready to dive into your custom reviews, crafted with care by your reviewer at Raspberry Reviews. Your journey in the Macaron Community is about to get even sweeter. Enjoy!

REVIEWER: IBA_005

The Nephilim's Earthly Family By Fionafel

Requirements: Grammar

My thoughts on this book are that it is good with the well-balanced development plot which makes room for character development at a very good rate. The story is ongoing but has the power to capture readers to stick around it.

1. TITLE AND COVER (9/10)
The title is good and eye-catching. It tells about what the story is. The cover is designed very well. However, if the fonts were darkened it would create a wonderful effect on the background image.

2. DESCRIPTION (10/10)
The description is short and precise but written very well. It tells about what the story is and makes the readers excited by leaving the question in the end.

3. PLOT (10/10)
The plot starts with the female lead's scene which is very well balanced and written. Reading out all through the story,- I never once felt bored. It only intrigued me more. The plot has been created with a very creative imagination. Reading all through the book I didn't happen to find any loopholes which is the plus point for story and author.

4. GRAMMAR AND PUNCTUATION (10/10)
It is a very happy moment for me and the author, that I didn't happen to find any errors or typos. Punctuation is used wisely and grammar is at the point.

5. CHARACTER'S DEVELOPMENT (10/10)
It is right at the moment where it is needed. And it suits well with time and situation. Also, it is not over written but it is written quite well. It is going good with the plot.

OVERALL: 49/50

My only advice to the reader is to just
keep up the well work
and don't lose your momentum.
Consistency is the key to success.

~ Iba.

We hope you are satisfied with your review! Don't forget to recommend us to your friends!