𝕍𝕀ℕℂ𝔼ℕ𝕋 || 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐔𝐏

If you have any questions, kindly tag the reviewer when asking!

Username: vinculi

Average time to review: 1-3 weeks.

Preferred Genres: Fantasy, Dark Romance, Historical Fiction, Paranormal, Horror, Thriller, Poetry, LGBTQ+. 

Genres to avoid: Romance, Sci-Fi, Teen Fiction. 

Any themes they'll want to avoid: None, I'm open to anything as long as dark/toxic topics aren't romanticised. I also will not read or review mature books written by minors. 

What they focus on: Grammar/Punctuation/Vocab, Writing Style, Story Flow, Character Development, Plot Development, Worldbuilding. 

Rules/Payment:

━ Follow me if you're not already (vinculi), at least until I publish your review. I'll probably follow you back if I like your work.
━ Read and comment on at least 3 chapters of one of my books or read and comment on 10 of my poems in my poetry journal (they are short).
━ Be patient. Contrary to popular belief, I do have a life and will read and review your work when I am able. It shouldn't take any longer than a couple of weeks.

Note: I will only read and review up to 5 chapters of your book per review but you're welcome to request from me again to have me read and review the next 5. If your chapters are shorter than 1500 words we can negotiate the number of chapters. If your book is poetry I'll read and review up to 10 individual poems.

A small intro about myself: 

Hey, I'm Vincent. I've been a writer for over six years now and recently opened my current Wattpad account to post my dark romance works. I mostly read and write LGBTQ+ books so if that's what you write, I'm your guy. My reviews are in depth and catered to help you improve your work. I'll pick out the good, the bad and the ugly so sit back and buckle up.

Book Review Request Form:

- Title:
- Author:
- Genre:
- No of Chapters:
- Mature/LGBTQ+
- Review Requirements: (Any specific aspects of the book you would like the reviewer to focus on?)
- Additional Information: (Any additional details or requests)
- Reviewer Tag:

QUEUE: (2/2)