"Why do you look so nervous, Jo? What did you do?" I asked him as he chuckled and hugged me tightly. "I need to show-,"

"Don't say words to me freak boy," he spoke closing his eyes as he rested his head on my chest. Of course I get called freak boy for trying to stop him from hugging me and I'm dirty.

I let him hug me as long as he wanted and kissed his head standing there. I guess it's true that for every calm and "serious" person there's a complete opposite. I got him and I love his little goofy ass. He's been making me laugh so much. More than I ever have before. I'm loving this.

"You wantcho gift now?" He asked me looking up at me.

"Lemme shower first," I told him as he nodded his head.

"I wanna eat yo dick real quick...woahhhh I gotta pause that. I'm tripping," he spoke walking out of the bathroom making me laugh at him. How you gone pause words when you just had me balls deep inside of you last night? Ain't no pause.

I shook my head chuckling and closed the door before grabbing my shit and hopping into the shower. I let the hot water run over my body with a sigh liking how it took some of the  pain away. I wasn't really hurting but it was more like discomfort. Like I worked out hard at the gym and now I'm sore.

Once I was finish with my shower I hopped out and host dressed for the day. My baby had my clothes all laid out on the bed. I guess we're matching today. He's so cute.

I walked to the front and looked at him grabbing a DoorDash order from a man before closing the door.

"You bought food?" I asked him as he nodded his head.

"Yep! Just a little breakfast for you on your birthday. Just some IHOP, but I'm making you a mimosa," he spoke playing my food and sliding it to me. Birthday cake pancakes, grits, bacon, hash brown, sausage, fruit, ham. I'm about to smash.

"Thank you baby. I feel so special," I told him smiling at my birthday cake pancakes. Last year for my birthday I didn't really do much. I think I just grabbed dinner and watched movies at home. Come to think of it I've never really celebrated my birthday. Not that she had to, but my ex never threw me a surprise party, my friends didn't either. I wasn't mad about it though so it just never changed. Now here I am with a man that loves to surprise me everyday with the shit he does.

He didn't say exactly what, but he made sure that I cleared my plans for today. I love my baby.

I started eating my breakfast watching him dance around the kitchen as he turned music on while making my mimosa. He poured me some into a glass and handed it to me before grabbing his food and sitting down.

"Thank you," I told him as he looked at me before moving closer and and kissing my cheek. He moved his food in front of him making me chuckle at how he quickly switched seats to be next to me. I took a sip of the mimosa and looked at it. "Damn how much juice did you put in here cause all k taste in liquor?"

"Exactly," he spoke making me laugh and take another small sip before I went back to my food. Once we were done eating I of course tried to cleaned up, but got yelled at because it's my birthday. Imma let him have it today. "Are you ready for your big gift?"

"Yea baby, what it is? I hope you didn't go too crazy," I spoke as he reached behind his back pulling out and envelope. "What's this?"

"Remember how we talked like over a year ago when we were still just friends and you were talking about how you always wanted to build your own house form the ground up? Like after you had your first house with that girl for a while?" He spoke a si looked at him confused.

Now how did he remember that? I said that shit in passing one day before we actually became friends. Way before she broke up with me. I was just talking to him about building my own house after owning a house for the first time. To raise kids in...