II

"Jo, can you make another strawberry mango smoothie with extra strawberry chunks?" Kiya asked me as I nodded my head

"Jo, can you make another strawberry mango smoothie with extra strawberry chunks?" Kiya asked me as I nodded my head. She wanted to take the lead today and I told her I'll let her. She's having fun doing it. Think she me or something. Girl, you're not the manager. She wanted to try it though to have the experience so I'm letting her do and I know for a fact some worker, a very specific worker is very mad...good.

"I gotchu," I told her starting on the smoothie. She told me she had fun at prom with her boyfriend and that next year she was about to go even crazier with the prom. She said she's running for prom queen and all of that. Shit, she'll probably win. She seems to have a lot of friends so I know they'll vote for her. She also was excited to let me meet her boyfriend. She really wanted me to like him and I'm just surprised she even cared about my opinion that much. I guess she sees me as her big brother the same way that I see her as my little sister.

I finished up the smoothie and then handed the drink to her so that she could give it to the customer. I started cleaning out her area when I heard the front door open and turned around.

"Wassup, Od," I greeted as he walked in.

"Sup. I want a sandwich," he told me as I chuckled.

"Yea, I figured nigga you in a sandwich bar. What do you want?" I asked him laughing as he stuck up his finger.

"I don't know," he mumbled as I sighed.

"Aight bro. Just sit down and I'll make you something," I told him.

"What if I don't like it?" He asked me.

"You will trust me. Where's mute?" I asked him as he shrugged.

"I don't know. Last time I checked he was at home with Ro, now he's with Vicky. I don't know what they're doing though. She was supposed to be taking Ice to the doctor for a visit so that's probably where they are. How you feeling today?" He asked me as I shrugged.

"I'm better. Sorry about not hitting yall back on my birthday. I just wasn't feeling my best," I told him as he nodded his head.

"Nah it's all good. I got you a gift though, but if you don't want it then I'll take it back," he told me shrugging as I chuckled.

"Well, can I know what it is?" I asked him as the door opened again and in walked my least favorite. It's like clockwork. Same time every day. This nigga obviously knows how to cook if he has a bakery and shit. Which might I add that fucking cookie pie was delicious. But like damn if you know how to cook why you always here. I know his shop isn't far but damn. I low-key get it though because we have so many different options and sandwiches are always a good option. "Wassup, least favorite customer,"

"Don't start with me," he joked as I chuckled. "You know what I want,"

"Gotchu. Lemme make his first," I told him as Od looked at him.